Collection L2 Shares [Updated 25/07/2023][GOOGLE DRIVE]

• CriticalError changed the title to Collection Lineage 2 Shares [Updated 03/05/2022]

Updated

-Interface (extra buff slots) v2 [C4]

-Baylee Interface [Classic-Essence 245 Protocol]

-Community Board THEBATTLE

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• CriticalError changed the title to Collection Lineage 2 Shares [Updated 05/05/2022]

Updated

-Clan emblem to Clan Shield ( edited emblem size ) [Interlude]

-Client Mod - Party Window Buffs

-Vote reward & Auto Donate systems + Source

• CriticalError changed the title to Collection Lineage 2 Shares [Updated 09/05/2022]
  • CriticalError changed the title to Collection Lineage 2 Shares [Updated 15/05/2022]
  • CriticalError changed the title to Collection Lineage 2 Shares [Updated 20/05/2022]
  • CriticalError changed the title to Collection Lineage 2 Shares [Updated 23/05/2022]

@Celestine wouldn't it be better to create a new forum section to tide up those shares. Considering the amount of shares in a single post it makes it almost a suffering for someone to find something.

4 hours ago, `Son said:

@Celestine wouldn't it be better to create a new forum section to tide up those shares. Considering the amount of shares in a single post it makes it almost a suffering for someone to find something.

for that reason I divide section and put titles for everything, examples Armors, Weapons,etc with pictures, so you can know what are you downloading.

46 minutes ago, CriticalError said:

for that reason I divide section and put titles for everything, examples Armors, Weapons,etc with pictures, so you can know what are you downloading.

Its still hard as there are more than 100 individual packages in a single thread containing more than 100 photos. This thread is useful for newcomers, however its a pain in the ass browsing through it as you end up endless scrolling.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, `Son said:

Its still hard as there are more than 100 individual packages in a single thread containing more than 100 photos. This thread is useful for newcomers, however its a pain in the ass browsing through it as you end up endless scrolling.

yeah maybe you right, but is what a guy request and staff told me do that, when begin sharing stuff like that hungry because lot of shares via indidual shares, now you ask to make it indidual, I will speak with team to check what they want and we would see, cheers and have a nice day.

• CriticalError changed the title to Collection L2 Shares [Updated 25/05/2022][GOOGLE DRIVE]

Updated and removed all pics because the topic was overload, fixed broken links and updated old links of uploaded.net to googledrive, have fun and still updating as I can.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

• CriticalError changed the title to Collection L2 Shares [Updated 28/05/2022][GOOGLE DRIVE]
On 5/15/2022 at 2:20 PM, CriticalError said:

Updated

-Interface Essence [CT2.3]

-Adding click-to-buff removal to interlude

I had a bug within the game with the introduction of the classic interface. In the part of the options, the classic "alt+x", when I press it or use the "alt+x", the small screen that would open, its texture does not appear, but the buttons are functioning like invisible and interferes with the other buttons, like, inventory, skills, status, among others... and after I open "alt+x", I can't close it anymore, I can only restart or close the game and open it again!