Scheme Buffer CB Mobius

Oedoardo

Question

6 answers to this question

6 hours ago, Oedoardo said:

Hi,

I try to find files or code for include a good Buffer Scheme on Mobius Community Board H5.

Someone can help?

So far there is no community board shared. You can dig into L2Ava or Mythras and fetch their but the code is a mess and their html a nightmare. Eventually you will do it on your own from scratch at least the code.

5 minutes ago, Kara said:

So far there is no community board shared. You can dig into L2Ava or Mythras and fetch their but the code is a mess and their html a nightmare. Eventually you will do it on your own from scratch at least the code.

You can say me where i can find the jars on mythras to add on mine?

22 minutes ago, Oedoardo said:

You can say me where i can find the jars on mythras to add on mine?

There is no such thing as taking Mythras jar and add on yours. As i see you have zero knowledge regarding servers. Jar is a "compiled" (more like zipped) version of java code. You don't need it since Mythras and Ava are shared on this forum if you search a little you gonna find. 

Still you need plenty of knowledge to move those codes and html especially from these project that are synonym to "mess". 

Edited by Kara

42 minutes ago, Kara said:

There is no such thing as taking Mythras jar and add on yours. As i see you have zero knowledge regarding servers. Jar is a "compiled" (more like zipped) version of java code. You don't need it since Mythras and Ava are shared on this forum if you search a little you gonna find. 

Still you need plenty of knowledge to move those codes and html especially from these project that are synonym to "mess". 

Hi, yes i starting now on server dev, talking because Java just why i dont know nothing about community board.

I see on community HTML but the commands bypass is taking from Java resources, or not? Just HTML thing like npc? Ty for your time.

47 minutes ago, Oedoardo said:

Hi, yes i starting now on server dev, talking because Java just why i dont know nothing about community board.

I see on community HTML but the commands bypass is taking from Java resources, or not? Just HTML thing like npc? Ty for your time.

Since you're starter you should do baby steps. Adapting a whole community board from a messy pack to another project both java and html will be out of the question. 

You should dig around a bit more and learn first before try such thing.