L2 Reborn Success

8 hours ago, TuCafe said:

Well, if that's what happened only, then that's really sad not only for you and your clan but for the server, in general.

In situations like that, there will always be unbalance in the game, no matter how strong or numerous the opposing side is.

But, because I always like to hear both sides of the story, before judging, i will still give it a try. The 1st moment I see something suspicious, such as that, it's an easy quit.

Its ok server, since the community is good there it worth the try but try to stay away from politics, discord dialogs etc and keep low profile 

Well, garbage servers always attract a lot of people so I'm not surprised in this case.

Their pack is huge shit for 1x barely working with annoying bancaptcha every 20 mins so you have to disconnect to drink some water. It you don't disconnect, you might be auto-banned by that ninjacaptcha.

GMs have god syndrome... Not to mention they're corrupted as hell.

Played for 2 weeks in a paid CP for a certain clan. I couldn't force myself to play on this server even for money so I quit.

Edited by Xtellia

23 hours ago, SQL Developer said:

I dont have pictures of something that i can send right now since i was playing at least 1 year ago but personally as leader of the competitive side of the server i received ban for the following reason:

One day i was randomly going to Goddard WH and i saw behind a Goddard building (hidden) GM and the leader of Unepics (piyu), anyway i didnt care at that moment so i just ignore what i saw.

The day after that i learned that Unepic did an Antharas beta test (without the rest of the community know anything about it) and Antharas died in like 20 min because it was bugged and it didnt drop anything, but after that Admin summoned onother Antharas and he killed it on its own and gave all the drops to Piyu (Unepic leader) while noone had no idea. I honestly asked Piyu about the situation and he confirmed everything and because i made it public by making 1 post in Discord at the same second i received ban (me and my whole clan) ingame + in discord. 

After that server was kinda dead and many bugs appeared, server was closed for like 1 month and after the re-opening (without wipe) it started to become famous as it is today.

damn u talking about corruption at reborn but got signature video from valhala, there is more corruption then at reborn xdd dvp joined and insta 5k coins he got, boh clan same shit 

DgBv1G8jT8u329XgbQWuww.png?width=724&hei

Edited by AchYlek

50 minutes ago, AchYlek said:

damn u talking about corruption at reborn but got signature video from valhala, there is more corruption then at reborn xdd dvp joined and insta 5k coins he got, boh clan same shit 

DgBv1G8jT8u329XgbQWuww.png?width=724&hei

Yes i know many promoters - streamers getting a lot of free cols (value of 500€ +) but after all one individual doesnt affect the balance of a server with that much population like valhalla, even with 10k cols in order to get hero you need skills + feed 😄 

As i know boh was paying every of the CP's that was playing under his crest 500-1500 col per week in order to boost them to win the server, on this Valhalla Boh lost by a lot tho and rage quit.

My cp already did cashout while on mass pvp i had no lags 😄

3 minutes ago, SQL Developer said:

Yes i know many promoters - streamers getting a lot of free cols (value of 500€ +) but after all one individual doesnt affect the balance of a server with that much population like valhalla, even with 10k cols in order to get hero you need skills + feed 😄 

As i know boh was paying every of the CP's that was playing under his crest 500-1500 col per week in order to boost them to win the server, on this Valhalla Boh lost by a lot tho and rage quit.

My cp already did cashout while on mass pvp i had no lags 😄

ya i know, i was playing since start, now just quited since huge online drop, so pointless play solo , no idea why in 1 week online droped by 40% 

1 minute ago, AchYlek said:

ya i know, i was playing since start, now just quited since huge online drop, so pointless play solo , no idea why in 1 week online droped by 40% 

because boh left 😛

3 hours ago, Xtellia said:

Well, garbage servers always attract a lot of people so I'm not surprised in this case.

Their pack is huge shit for 1x barely working with annoying bancaptcha every 20 mins so you have to disconnect to drink some water. It you don't disconnect, you might be auto-banned by that ninjacaptcha.

GMs have god syndrome... Not to mention they're corrupted as hell.

Played for 2 weeks in a paid CP for a certain clan. I couldn't force myself to play on this server even for money so I quit.

Well yeah that sucks, i admit. i've seen a captcha popping out during pvp so... that's how ridiculous it gets... 😄 But nowadays, to be honest, which other methods can you use to keep the server clean from bots?

6 minutes ago, TuCafe said:

Well yeah that sucks, i admit. i've seen a captcha popping out during pvp so... that's how ridiculous it gets... 😄 But nowadays, to be honest, which other methods can you use to keep the server clean from bots?

hire a couple of goddamn bothunters

59 minutes ago, Xtellia said:

hire a couple of goddamn bothunters

But, but, but... that's more expensive than free captchas... 😄 (I honestly don't know which kind of profit do they take out of the server tbh🙄)

Valhalla age has paid streamers as a part of their promotion program. To reduce the expenses they are just paying them a some part of the salary in form of ingame currency and keep the eyes closed while they do heavy RMT.

4 hours ago, donlesni said:

Valhalla age has paid streamers as a part of their promotion program. To reduce the expenses they are just paying them a some part of the salary in form of ingame currency and keep the eyes closed while they do heavy RMT.

I'd say it's ok to pay streamers to advertise your server. that should mean more income, in theory. However, you can not or you should not allow any action that unbalances the server. Everyone can stream at their own will. If you want to stream and get paid, there shouldn't be an issue with that. In the end, everyone wins.

1 hour ago, TuCafe said:

I'd say it's ok to pay streamers to advertise your server. that should mean more income, in theory. However, you can not or you should not allow any action that unbalances the server. Everyone can stream at their own will. If you want to stream and get paid, there shouldn't be an issue with that. In the end, everyone wins.

Reborn on the other hand had a way WORSE issue during winter of 2019. The very first russian side to dominate the server had to eventually left it after admins leaking the exact time of Baium respawn to unepic said and cancelling the olympiad period which would have resulted in russians taking 90% heroes over unepic.

• Sad 1

• 3 weeks later...

The server is good, RMT and no dual box is pretty good but the server is very unbalanced...you can enjoy it until mid game, but you got no late game mass pvps. You either join the top side, which farms all epics and has castles with box clans even, or you have no late game.