Vote reward system - L2JFrozen (some questions & bugs found)

dextroy

Question

Hello, I need some help regarding the Vote-Reward system.

I know this can be a common question, but i did find couple threads here that talk about this, but they didn't work or i couldn't quite figure them out.

I have found this thread below, with an API system, that could work for me, but i couldn't quite understand what i'd need to adapt for L2JFrozen or how i'd add it (i'm not a professional programmer, so, i have access to the source, i know how to make simple edits, but i'm not so good with adding something entirely new like this), so if anyone can help with this option, i think it could work for me:

I also found this other thread below, but i'm still finding issues with the existing commands, so i'm not sure if they're outdated:

Ok, so, for the autovote, from what i understand, it's a system that just verifies the total amount of votes, then gives everyone an item, not ideal, but i could work with it if i don't have any other systems. The problem is, i tested with the hopzone link and it doesn't recognize the link properly. It just gives a giant error log saying the website is offline (which makes me think the code for verification could be outdated).

As for existing .vote commands, they just make a verification of time and give the reward, however, there's no explanation anywhere of configuration, as to HOW the server recognize and give the player the points (which makes me think it'd have to be some website/database think, perhaps?).

So, anyone have tips or other solutions on how i could make this work? I wanna encourage players to vote and also let beginners get some helpful items when they start from voting. I could insert the log for the hopzone error here, but it's just a giant log regarding not recognizing the website, but i'd rather focus on a system that rewards individually, if possible.

7 answers to this question

6 hours ago, iTopZ said:

if you dont know how to add something you can pay somebody, if you want help on spesific part of code you tried to use and stuck you should ask help

If you don't know how to act towards other people, you can pay for a therapist to treat you so you can learn how not to be arrogant. How about that?

Have you stopped to analyze how much self loathe you must have to feel the need to say shit to others you don't know on free forums? That's my free tip for you.

The forum is a place to ask for help, not to read shit from little brats like yourself. Don't wanna help, move on.

I was very clear on which bits i was having issues with, i showed some of what i've researched, and it's not just 'bits' it's the overall compatibility. And what i'm asking is exactly if such a thing is already somewhere in the forum or if someone is willing to help.

• Haha 1

you need therapy, you just have been asked to show code that you have problem or if you dont know how to apply/use code just buy from somebody... people 2020 offended by potatoes

5 minutes ago, Nightw0lf said:

you need therapy, you just have been asked to show code that you have problem or if you dont know how to apply/use code just buy from somebody... people 2020 offended by potatoes

Here comes another shithead to boast. Have you even read the opening post? The code is there. First link.

The same goes to you, learn to read. Don't have anything to add, move on.

I didn't open a thread for posts from a bunch of arrogant morons who apparently can't even read before wanting to talk shit.

so now you expect help with this attitude?

so i guess all the other people on this topic will help you then !

16 hours ago, dextroy said:

So, anyone have tips or other solutions on how i could make this work?

so when it comes to free you like

when

13 hours ago, iTopZ said:

you can pay somebody

you talk shit

another gypsy asking free stuff :)

PS

16 hours ago, dextroy said:

i know how to make simple edits, but i'm not so good with adding something entirely new like this

then you pay some professional to make the job done and you stfu.

The tons of letters and no meaning. You found something what likes you and no knows what to do more. Maybe get first the few Java lessons for beginners and "how to work in IDE Idea/Eclipse and start to do something?

And after this if then you get a stuck somewhere you asking to us about help. In this case we will know what you need and what you want to get in result.

Right now it's looks like "where to find skilled idiot with many free time".

Start to do something. I say it for the thousandth time.

21 hours ago, dextroy said:

I have found this thread below, with an API system, that could work for me, but i couldn't quite understand what i'd need to adapt for L2JFrozen or how i'd add it (i'm not a professional programmer, so, i have access to the source, i know how to make simple edits, but i'm not so good with adding something entirely new like this),

• All gameserver/votereward pathing files need to be added, since they don't exist. Generate a class in your project with the good name and copy-paste content without the "+" in beginning of each line.
  • Player class is specific to aCis (the patch is made using my pack), in L2J it's still in model.actor.instance but is called L2PcInstance. Other packs can rename it L2Player, PLayerInstance, etc.
  • It uses a system called VoicedCommandHandler (custom .commands usable for players), which, in aCis is dropped, but not on the vast majority of other packs. Elfo's patch only show what you need to add if it already exists.

The leftover is shared with other packs, and the patch itself is pretty basic.