Create a private server

Hello all
I want to open a private server

Can I get some help on this I hope I can get some
Files and videos to help create a private server
This is my first time in creating a server, so I am completely new to this topic, in which any help will be very useful to me

Thank you

I make L2Homage. It's a tool for customizing Lineage II, but the wiki has a pretty thorough guide on  how to get a server going. This is for L2 Epilogue.

Check the wiki

1 hour ago, Finn said:

IMPORTANT: Do not buy any files! You will get scammed!

do you can sand my any of these files of scripts

1 hour ago, Bumble said:

I make L2Homage. It's a tool for customizing Lineage II, but the wiki has a pretty thorough guide on  how to get a server going. This is for L2 Epilogue.

Check the wiki

thex deud XD

49 minutes ago, Musically said:

do you can sand my any of these files of scripts

You won't get any real sources of scripts...at least nothing new. Also you shouldn't pay for serverpacks. If you want to pay devs, pay them for their services and not for shitty server files everybody can copy paste. And well... Scripts is not better than everything else. Also don't use L2OFF Server Files. Nobody needs that trash - not to mention that using them is extremely illegal!

For the beginning - well it depends on the server type you want - you can use some pre-compiled packs of your choice to get started / to get famillar with l2j servers. For retail like Interlude you can use Acis or Mobius, if you wan't some already built in customs.

Try to figure out how to setup the server first, by browsing every single setting file first. Then you should learn how to use gm commands and //admin menu. After that you can check out this forum and start looking for tutorials on how to create new NPCs (Shops, Monsters, simple Buffers, Teleporters) and Items including some simple Client modding knowledge (editing ini and dat files).

Then you can start creating concept and content for your server. At this point you can decide whether you want to get familiar with editing server sources. And once again I would recommend mobius sources. You wont get any better files to begin with and mobius has really good content implemented already - a good source to start with!

Spending Time, Effort and IQ in your server will eventually result in a good pack to go with! :)

REMEMBER: Don't buy any server packs! Pay devs for their services only! (eg. implementing/ fixing code you can't add/fix by yourself, writing scripts/realizing your ideas). And don't forget about the most important part: Stay active in forums and try to help/share in order to keep this community alive and productive! :)

///EDIT:

Ahh! And one other thing! Don't fall for guys that are trying to "balance" your servers Skills and PvP system. That are just whiny boys that do not understand the principle of rock, paper, scissors. :'D 

Edited by Finn

16 minutes ago, Finn said:

You won't get any real sources of scripts...at least nothing new. Also you shouldn't pay for serverpacks. If you want to pay devs, pay them for their services and not for shitty server files everybody can copy paste. And well... Scripts is not better than everything else. Also don't use L2OFF Server Files. Nobody needs that trash - not to mention that using them is extremely illegal!

For the beginning - well it depends on the server type you want - you can use some pre-compiled packs of your choice to get started / to get famillar with l2j servers. For retail like Interlude you can use Acis or Mobius, if you wan't some already built in customs.

Try to figure out how to setup the server first, by browsing every single setting file first. Then you should learn how to use gm commands and //admin menu. After that you can check out this forum and start looking for tutorials on how to create new NPCs (Shops, Monsters, simple Buffers, Teleporters) and Items including some simple Client modding knowledge (editing ini and dat files).

Then you can start creating concept and content for your server. At this point you can decide whether you want to get familiar with editing server sources. And once again I would recommend mobius sources. You wont get any better files to begin with and mobius has really good content implemented already - a good source to start with.

And well... Spending Time, Effort and IQ in your server will eventually result in a good pack to go with! :)

REMEMBER: Don't buy any server packs! Pay devs for their services only! (eg. implementing/ fixing code you can't add/fix by yourself, writing scripts/realizing your ideas). And don't forget about the most important part: Stay active in forums and try to help/share in order to keep this community alive and productive! :)

First, I want to thank you very much for raising my spirits a lot
Can you send me any files and start creating a private server so that I can learn as you told me earlier
  Thank you very much
I am completely new as I mentioned earlier if there is any video please tell me about it
I would be happy if you add me a discord if I need any necessary help 

discord : Ramzi#2016

2 hours ago, Finn said:

Also don't use L2OFF Server Files. Nobody needs that trash

You should listen to half of what this guy says OP. No one needs L2OFF files, and since this is your first time, L2j will be just fine.

Edited by Bumble

For those who don't know. I would to like to say that L2OFF speaks for itself. L2OFF were built initially by NCSoft (Lineage 2 Official Producer).
The L2OFF we have available, currently have more fidelity to the official servers gameplay themselves than L2 Java.

Remember guys, L2OFF, generally are made by people wich understands C++ and Assembly languages, the main programming languages used by NCSoft (chose on purpose). People who built the core on Java were trying to build the Lineage 2 core by easier means languagewise.
L2OFF can be harder to mod, apply features and all that shit, but it shows a LOT more performance, a LOT more mechanics/interaction/fidelity  and I'll not even mention stability.

So the point here is: If you want a server for providing best fidelity gameplay experience in therms of performance and stability go for L2OFF. It's harder, an art but tough path tough.

If you want something to mod, apply changes, faster content updates, and a easier path go L2J.

If you compare the actual L2J execution structure to a L2OFF execution structure, you'll easily understand the strong and weakpoints of both sides.

19 hours ago, Finn said:

Also don't use L2OFF Server Files. Nobody needs that trash - not to mention that using them is extremely illegal!

I would argue that to put players to use the game client for playing without a connection to a NCSoft licensed server is illegal anyway. Don't miss that point.

And remember. I'm not making any kind of advertisement for any platform.
I just had a time here to justify that it is easy to say that something is shit/trash when it doesn't fulfill your needs. And if you spend time studiying stuff you'll learn the where and whys of them.