java help

scraw

Question

-Hello once again . I have an issue:

-I have found a code for Newbie zone depends by level but i want to depends by echant of amor/weapon/jewel (no more than +6)

also getflag on enter and setflag(0) on exit.

\

Code:

Spoiler

protected void onEnter (final L2Character character)
    {
        if (character instanceof L2PcInstance)
        {
            if ((((L2PcInstance) character) .isNewbie ()))
            {
                ((L2PcInstance) character) .sendMessage ("You entered the Newbie Zone.");
                ((L2PcInstance) character) .sendMessage ("This area is protected up to level" + Config.MAX_LEVEL_NEWBIE_STATUS + ", from level" + (Config.MAX_LEVEL_NEWBIE_STATUS + 1) + "the player who attempts to enter will be removed from the area . ");
            }
        }
            else

Spoiler

protected void onExit (final L2Character character)
    {
        ((L2PcInstance) character) .sendMessage ("You left the Newbie Zone.");
    }

Edited by scraw

You can do it by FuncEnchant , keep player items , and calculate their status for a specific enchant level(like max olympiad enchant) 

Edit the isInsideZone(ZONE_PVP) to your needs

int maxZoneEnchant = 6;	
		if (env.player != null && env.player instanceof L2PcInstance)
		{
			final L2PcInstance player = (L2PcInstance) env.player;
			if (player.isInsideZone(ZONE_PVP) && maxZoneEnchant >= 0 && (enchant + overenchant) > maxZoneEnchant)
			{
				if (maxZoneEnchant > 3)
				{
					overenchant = maxZoneEnchant - 3;
				}
				else
				{
					overenchant = 0;
					enchant = maxZoneEnchant;
				}
			}
		}

Edited by @IcathiaLord
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

if (character instanceof Player)
{
	final Player player = (Player) character;
	final ItemInstance item = player.getInventory().getItems().stream().filter(item -> item.getEnchantLevel() > 6 && item.isEquipped()).findFirst().orElse(null);
	if (item != null)
	{
		player.sendMessage(String.format("Maximum enchant in this zone +6. You can't use the item %s", item.getName()));
		// Handle telportation here
	}
}

This code is written in acis. adapt it with the proper method names to fit on frozen

Note: You MUST handle the equip case when the player is already in the zone. onEnter is not enough for this kind of feature

you have to edit atleast 2 places to prevent ppl from entering or equipping items in zones

you can add this in l2pcinstance/playerinstance and use it anywhere

public boolean hasEnchantedItems()
    {
        return getInventory().getItems().stream().filter(item -> item.getEnchantLevel() > 6 && item.isEquipped()).findFirst().orElse(null) != null;
    }

if(player.hasEnchantedItems())
{
 // preventation
 return;
}

Edited by BruT

53 minutes ago, melron said:

{
	final ItemInstance item = player.getInventory().getItems().stream().filter(item -> item.getEnchantLevel() > 6 && item.isEquipped()).findFirst().orElse(null);
	if (item != null)
	{
		player.sendMessage(String.format("Maximum enchant in this zone +6. You can't use the item %s", item.getName()));
	}
}

This code is written in acis. adapt it with the proper method names to fit on frozen

Note: You MUST handle the equip case when the player is already in the zone. onEnter is not enough for this kind of feature

i'll try

53 minutes ago, BruT said:

you have to edit atleast 2 places to prevent ppl from entering or equipping items in zones

how do so ?

Edited by scraw

53 minutes ago, melron said:

{
	if (item != null)
	{
	}
}

java 1.7 please

52 minutes ago, BruT said:

{
        return getInventory().getItems().stream().filter(item -> item.getEnchantLevel() > 6 && item.isEquipped()).findFirst().orElse(null) != null;
    }

{
 // preventation
}

so , im sorry but where exactly i add those lines?

2 minutes ago, zemaitis said:

What's the point in checking if player has enchanted over +6 items during teleport? What if they teleport to zone and enchant items there?

i want to activate this to a teleport for newbies and prevent unfair pvp's (there will be no shops or towns nearby )

Edited by scraw

1 minute ago, scraw said:

i want to activate this to a teleport for newbies and prevent unfair pvp's (there will be no shops or towns nearby )

But they can bring enchant scrolls and weapons there and enchant

21 minutes ago, zemaitis said:

But they can bring enchant scrolls and weapons there and enchant

thats why melron says checkinvetory ..

45 minutes ago, BruT said:

edited above.

the one must be in enterZone the other in UseItem.java somewhere

preventation is up to your imagination

i have already these lines in l2pcinstance

Spoiler

public int getItemCount(final int itemId, final int enchantLevel)
    {
        return _inventory.getInventoryItemCount(itemId, enchantLevel);
    }

is that u meant?

52 minutes ago, BruT said:

{
    }

{
 // preventation
 return;
}

ok i understand what u mean..but this code is writen with 1.8 and i have 1.7 so many erros come out

Edited by scraw

Hello, It's me ! (kidding)

@scraw Double or triple posts/replies are not allowed . Please read the forum rules. You can use your edit button.

Thanks.

Edited by Justice

2 minutes ago, Justice said:

Hello, It's me ! (kidding)

@scraw Double or triple posts/replies are not allowed . Please read the forum rules. You can use your edit button.

Thanks.

oh ok .apologies u can delete the first replies .

to be honest your idea is abit crappy and old, the best version of this mod is to set players enchantent to max +6 when they enter a specific zone, its abit more complicated but its way better. i thin there are such shares somewhere in the forum.

Edited by BruT

On 4/29/2020 at 4:23 PM, @IcathiaLord said:

You can do it by FuncEnchant , keep player items , and calculate their status for a specific enchant level(like max olympiad enchant) 

Edit the isInsideZone(ZONE_PVP) to your needs

int maxZoneEnchant = 6;	
		if (env.player != null && env.player instanceof L2PcInstance)
		{
			final L2PcInstance player = (L2PcInstance) env.player;
			if (player.isInsideZone(ZONE_PVP) && maxZoneEnchant >= 0 && (enchant + overenchant) > maxZoneEnchant)
			{
				if (maxZoneEnchant > 3)
				{
					overenchant = maxZoneEnchant - 3;
				}
				else
				{
					overenchant = 0;
					enchant = maxZoneEnchant;
				}
			}
		}

thanks i think this will save me ..i go test! .but  because isn't pvp zone ( its completely new zone only for newbies) i need and auto-flag on enter and noflag on exit :/ i try to copy paste the autoflag from pvpzone but didnt work properly and have some errors :/.

* I Tried that but i have multiple errors idk why i delete onEnter via level and i paste above ifinsidezone and your code ,i try to adapt for l2jfrozen but everything i change become one more error :/

Edited by scraw

The code i provided must be placed at skills.funcs.FucnEnchant.java , i took same code as OlyMaxEnchant from l2jfrozen 1132 , and just changed to your needs .

Change player.isInsideZone(ZONE_PVP) to (ZONE_NEWBIE) or whatever you named , and the enchant will take effect if you are inside this zone .

For onEnter flag you just edit the zone.type.NewbieZone.java method and done.

Edited by @IcathiaLord