Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Hi everyone,

 

Since 2014 until now, I've been working for different companies as AVIT officer. Networking, audio visual - satellite connectivity, distribution, etc.

I'd like to help the server owners that are struggling with DDoS. Most of attackers are brainless monkeys trying to make money. If you're buying a Dedicated Server at OVH, I can take care of everything - Setting up the firewall and all of that, and the OS.

I'm trying to focus on Windows Servers - I know it's tricky and challenging - but that's the point.

As about Linux - I'd prefer CentOS 8.

However, there is no guarantee that you'll be 100% protected, but what I can guarantee is, I'll do my best with the resources provided.

This isn't about money. If I know you and you're a cool dude, I'll most likely help you for free. I don't sell a product - I offer my services.  I'd like to have the right to choose the people I want to work with.

Edited by Trance
Posted

Very kind of you OP, it is true that OVH servers are vulnerable to some L4 attacks mostly and this is the main reason why I stopped using them a few years ago (iptables did not really help) and moved to more expensive but almost 100% reliable hosting companies. I wish you good luck with your services!

Posted (edited)
23 hours ago, Frank said:

Very kind of you OP, it is true that OVH servers are vulnerable to some L4 attacks mostly and this is the main reason why I stopped using them a few years ago (iptables did not really help) and moved to more expensive but almost 100% reliable hosting companies. I wish you good luck with your services!

 

Thanks. I want to help projects that are serious.

Edited by Trance
Posted (edited)

I will assist people, one by one, not all at once.

We will only use Discord as it's my favorite and always displayed on one of my monitors.

 

I can also teach you if you are interested - how DDoS attack works, what (and why) are we going to do to prevent/block it.

 

Trance#5043

Edited by Trance
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
On 5/1/2020 at 1:33 PM, Trance said:

I will assist people, one by one, not all at once.

We will only use Discord as it's my favorite and always displayed on one of my monitors.

 

I can also teach you if you are interested - how DDoS attack works, what (and why) are we going to do to prevent/block it.

 

Trance#5043

I've pmed you.

Posted (edited)

FREEMIUM

This DDoS service I provide haven't started as a business, but I gotta charge the people I never had an interaction with, I hope you understand that. However, tips are welcome.

I'll try to answer some of the questions in advance.

 

GAME SERVER TYPES

I'm glad to say that, so far, so good. GTA5 servers were the most challenging so far, but we did it - the server owner and I. And of course, Lineage II in both scenarios - preventing and stopping attacks. 

 

TIME

Some servers may require my attention for only a few hours, some for days if your server is already live and under attack, or even a migration to a new hosting company that I have to fully setup and do the needed tests. We start by using what you currently have and see how can we stop the attacks and then we move forward if needed.

 

HOSTING COMPANY

I will take care of the Firewall setup and all rules the hosting company provides. I'll setup it as good as possible as per server's needs.

 

OPERATION SYSTEM

As I mentioned in my main thread, I'm currently focusing on Windows Server because it's the most challenging, and this is just the beginning. This is where we need to pay extra attention because most of Layer 7 are bypassing company's firewall - seen as normal traffic.

 

LAYER 7 IS SERIOUS

If the OS is not setup well enough and all the security measures are not being taken care of - your database can get damaged, some files may get corrupted. We need all resources of the OS to only handle the server and its traffic, it can't help the server if it can't help itself to begin with. Then, I'll move on the networking setup of the OS.

 

MY DEDICATION

This is very important. I won't only setup a few things and leave you on your own. I'll try to be around for a while when you need me, especially if you have an opening date coming up - I'll try to make myself available for that day. Do not abuse my kindness though.

 

NO PROTECTION IS 100%

You know what I mean. Even the giant companies are struggling sometimes. What about us?

We always have to work our way around it. You never know what target you got on your back.

 

ONE BY ONE

This is not one-software installation kind of thing. I have to focus on one server at a time. 

Edited by Trance
Posted

Trusted person. Saved my *ss from a Layer 4 & 7, with a lot of hours looking for solution and staying awake for extra hours!

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Trance locked this topic
  • 2 months later...
  • Trance unlocked and locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.


  • Posts

    • 🚀 End-of-month restock! Upgrade your personal Gmail to 5TB + Gemini Pro instantly with 100% private automated delivery!
    • Καλησπερα, εχει εδω και καποιους μηνες πειραματιζομαι με το νεο μοντελο του chatgpt (free) και η αληθεια ειναι πως αυτο το πραγμα δεν εχει πλεον οριο στο τι μπορει καποιος να κανει και πραγματικα δεν εχει σχεση με κανενα προηγούμενο μοντελο.  Μεσα σε αυτους τους μηνες εχω καταφερει να κανω socket system, με κενουργιες native https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltiLhNKyIT8 Να προσθεσω περισσοτερα απο 1 Mount https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fN14hjs0qng&t=2s Να βαλω Skill σε Pets ή Wings οπου κανει τον χαρακτηρα να πεταει https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VK4K65nsHEI&t=1s & https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7e-RLcHWWXA&t=6s Να βαλω Weapon ukx απο Final Gracia και να αλλαζω την θεση του Weapon Live μεσο .ini και σκεφτομαι οτι μπορουμε να διορθωσουμε το υπαρχων cloak system του interlude με σωστα behavior απο final gracia σαν να υπηρχε απο πριν και σιγουρα μπορουμε να κανουμε ξεχωριστω συστημα για agathions ωστε να εχουν και αυτα σωστη συμπεριφορα. (πραγματα που εδω και 20 χρονια δεν ειχαν γινει) επισης εχω δει και μια ταση τωρα τελευταια, να προσπαθουν να βαλουν dlss5. ενω dlss5 ουσιαστικα για να τρεξει πρεπει να εχεις rtx 5090 και υπαρχει μονο σε λιγα games. αυτο που κανουν ολοι μεχρι στιγμης ειναι να βαλουν ενα απλο ReShader με preset στο system και να το παρουσιαζουν σαν dlss5.  αυτο που ειναι εφικτο σχετικα με τα γραφικα απο οσο καταλαβα για το l2 ειναι ισως το dlss4.5 οπου μπορει να τρεξει ακομα και σε rtx 2060, απλα 4.5 στην ουσια ηταν σαν BETA εκδωση και δεν εχει αναπτυχθεί για πολλα games οποτε θα ειναι δυσκολο στο να βρεις ενα module που να τεριαζει στο engine του l2. αλλα εστω οτι παιρνουμε το pattern και το φτιαχνουμε και αυτο, ισως μετα θα πρεπει να εχουμε installer για τον server ωστε να μπορει να γινει dedicated app στην gpu  αλλα ολο αυτο που τελειωνει ? ή τι ακριβως ειναι αυτο που βλεπουμε να αρχιζει ?   πραγματικα δεν μπορω να κανω προβλεψει για το μελλον, γιατι ουσιαστικα μιλαμε για μια κενουργια εποχη στα games. Μοιραστείτε την σκεψη σας ελευθερα
  • Topics

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This community uses essential cookies to function properly. Non-essential cookies and third-party services are used only with your consent. Read our Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..