Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Hi everyone,

 

Since 2014 until now, I've been working for different companies as AVIT officer. Networking, audio visual - satellite connectivity, distribution, etc.

I'd like to help the server owners that are struggling with DDoS. Most of attackers are brainless monkeys trying to make money. If you're buying a Dedicated Server at OVH, I can take care of everything - Setting up the firewall and all of that, and the OS.

I'm trying to focus on Windows Servers - I know it's tricky and challenging - but that's the point.

As about Linux - I'd prefer CentOS 8.

However, there is no guarantee that you'll be 100% protected, but what I can guarantee is, I'll do my best with the resources provided.

This isn't about money. If I know you and you're a cool dude, I'll most likely help you for free. I don't sell a product - I offer my services.  I'd like to have the right to choose the people I want to work with.

Edited by Trance
Posted

Very kind of you OP, it is true that OVH servers are vulnerable to some L4 attacks mostly and this is the main reason why I stopped using them a few years ago (iptables did not really help) and moved to more expensive but almost 100% reliable hosting companies. I wish you good luck with your services!

Posted (edited)
23 hours ago, Frank said:

Very kind of you OP, it is true that OVH servers are vulnerable to some L4 attacks mostly and this is the main reason why I stopped using them a few years ago (iptables did not really help) and moved to more expensive but almost 100% reliable hosting companies. I wish you good luck with your services!

 

Thanks. I want to help projects that are serious.

Edited by Trance
Posted (edited)

I will assist people, one by one, not all at once.

We will only use Discord as it's my favorite and always displayed on one of my monitors.

 

I can also teach you if you are interested - how DDoS attack works, what (and why) are we going to do to prevent/block it.

 

Trance#5043

Edited by Trance
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
On 5/1/2020 at 1:33 PM, Trance said:

I will assist people, one by one, not all at once.

We will only use Discord as it's my favorite and always displayed on one of my monitors.

 

I can also teach you if you are interested - how DDoS attack works, what (and why) are we going to do to prevent/block it.

 

Trance#5043

I've pmed you.

Posted (edited)

FREEMIUM

This DDoS service I provide haven't started as a business, but I gotta charge the people I never had an interaction with, I hope you understand that. However, tips are welcome.

I'll try to answer some of the questions in advance.

 

GAME SERVER TYPES

I'm glad to say that, so far, so good. GTA5 servers were the most challenging so far, but we did it - the server owner and I. And of course, Lineage II in both scenarios - preventing and stopping attacks. 

 

TIME

Some servers may require my attention for only a few hours, some for days if your server is already live and under attack, or even a migration to a new hosting company that I have to fully setup and do the needed tests. We start by using what you currently have and see how can we stop the attacks and then we move forward if needed.

 

HOSTING COMPANY

I will take care of the Firewall setup and all rules the hosting company provides. I'll setup it as good as possible as per server's needs.

 

OPERATION SYSTEM

As I mentioned in my main thread, I'm currently focusing on Windows Server because it's the most challenging, and this is just the beginning. This is where we need to pay extra attention because most of Layer 7 are bypassing company's firewall - seen as normal traffic.

 

LAYER 7 IS SERIOUS

If the OS is not setup well enough and all the security measures are not being taken care of - your database can get damaged, some files may get corrupted. We need all resources of the OS to only handle the server and its traffic, it can't help the server if it can't help itself to begin with. Then, I'll move on the networking setup of the OS.

 

MY DEDICATION

This is very important. I won't only setup a few things and leave you on your own. I'll try to be around for a while when you need me, especially if you have an opening date coming up - I'll try to make myself available for that day. Do not abuse my kindness though.

 

NO PROTECTION IS 100%

You know what I mean. Even the giant companies are struggling sometimes. What about us?

We always have to work our way around it. You never know what target you got on your back.

 

ONE BY ONE

This is not one-software installation kind of thing. I have to focus on one server at a time. 

Edited by Trance
Posted

Trusted person. Saved my *ss from a Layer 4 & 7, with a lot of hours looking for solution and staying awake for extra hours!

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Trance locked this topic
  • 2 months later...
  • Trance unlocked and locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.


  • Posts

    • When you say bots allowed, it means we are allowed to use adrenaline ?
    • https://l2mayhem.ru/   The Mayhem Server is designed for players who want to enjoy the game without unnecessary stress or steep barriers. We focus on a comfortable gaming experience: the mechanics are adapted so that even newcomers can get up to speed quickly, while veterans will be happy to return to the beloved universe. On the server, character progression and content difficulty are well balanced: your character develops steadily, without the need to spend huge amounts of time on repetitive tasks. For players’ convenience, we’ve implemented autofarm - it lets you complete daily tasks efficiently. Moreover, bots are officially allowed on the server: they help automate routine actions, so you can focus on the most exciting parts of the game - sieges, PvP, clan wars, and crafting. The server’s atmosphere is friendly: the active community is always ready to offer advice, and the administration ensures order and fairness. Whether you’re looking for a relaxed leveling and world‑exploration experience or want to take part in intense events, everyone can find their own pace and playstyle here. Right now, the server features new activities: we’ve added new instances and locations with unique mechanics and rewards, as well as rare items that can only be obtained in these zones. This is a great chance to get powerful gear and stand out among other players.   Rates: - Grind: EXP/SP x3 (Raid Bosses: x3). - Loot: Drop/Spoil/Adena x3; Raid/Epic Raid drops x3. - Quests: All rewards x1.   Gameplay: - Accounts are created automatically. - Mammons is located in the Town of Giran. - Each character has access to the unlimited Auto Farm function. - Mass party functions activated by the party leader. - A pre-installed shortcut panel is provided for each new character. - The full list of chat commands is available on the Community Board. - Players have a x25 weight limit and an increased inventory capacity. - All buffs, dances, and songs last for 2 hours. - Spawn protection lasts 10 seconds after teleporting. - Treasure Chests have been removed from spawns. - Cursed Weapons have been removed from drops. - Common items can no longer be purchased or obtained as drops. - Mobs and Raid Bosses no longer use Cancel skill. - Equipment up to the Dynasty can be purchased with adena. - Shots up to S grade and consumables are available in the Community Board. - Offline shops are supported: simply set up a shop and type the .offline command in chat. - No drop penalty on Raid Bosses unless the player is over 5 levels higher than the boss; otherwise, the drop chance is reduced. - Mana Potions restore 1500 MP and have a 10‑second reuse time. Newbie Mana Potions restore 500 MP. - The Vitality, Nevit, and Recommendations systems have been disabled. - The store now offers a lower buy price for player‑sold items. - NPC Victor visits Town of Giran on Wednesdays and Saturdays for gear/doll upgrades and elemental exchange. - Once you hit level 40, every mob can drop one of three medals: Bronze, Silver, or Gold.   Premium: - +35% to EXP/SP, Adena, Seal Stones, Element Stones, and Epaulette drops. - Buffs, dances, and songs last 3 hours. - With Premium, players can get 3‑hour buffs by purchasing them from other players.   Enchanting: - The chance to successfully enchant gear is 65%. Safe enchantment is up to +3; the maximum enchant level is +20. - Elemental Stones: 50% chance. Elemental Crystals: 30% chance.   Skills: - Auto‑learn all skills and Forgotten Skills. - 30 buff slots, 12 Dance/Song slots. - Subclass max level raised to 85.   Quests: - 25 000 Adena is required to obtain the 1st class; 250 000 Adena for the 2nd class; 10 000 000 Adena for the 3rd class. - The subclass quest is not required. - The Freya quest is not required. - The Hard Freya quest is not required. - Access to Frintezza is granted only after completing the quest or upon having the purchased quest item. - Access to Baium is granted only after completing the quest or upon having the purchased quest item. - Access to Antharas is granted only after completing the quest or upon having the purchased quest item. - Access to Valakas is granted only after completing the quest or upon having the purchased quest item. - Hellbound progression is at level 1.   Olympiad: - Olympiads are held monthly. - Enchantment limit is +6. - Starting Olympiad requires 6 characters. - You need 15 battles to receive a reward. - Only non‑class battles are available.   Sieges/Territory Wars: - Flags are returned to their owners at the start of each Territory War, which occurs every 2 weeks. - A clan’s maximum number of captured flags in TW is 3.   Raid Bosses/Epic Bosses/Instance Features: - RB status is available on the Community Board. - Freya - 6-27 chars to enter. - Hard Freya - 6-27 chars to enter. - Frintezza - 6-45 chars to enter. - Ultra Daytime Zaken - 6-9 chars to enter. - Daytime Zaken - 6-9 chars to enter. - Nightly Zaken - 6-450 chars to enter. - Tiat - 9-45 chars to enter. - Beleth - 9 chars to enter. - Day/night restrictions for all Zaken instances have been removed. - Level‑limited zones: Ant Nest (levels 1–45), Sea of Spores (levels 1–56), Core (levels 1–56). - Almost all Raid Bosses listed in the Community Board drop an Enchanting Box with a 100% chance. - New Raid Bosses and their jewelry have been added. Teleport to these bosses via NPC Mirelle in Town of Giran. - New Instances: dolls, timed epic jewelry, and upgrade item for cloaks, bracelets, and accessories. Enter via NPC Ancient Portal in Town of Giran; 6-9 chars to enter.
    • Estou procurando cloacks do classic adaptadas para cliente interlude.
    • 10 Raid Bosses. PvP every 3 hours. Zero donations.   Welcome to L2 Empire. Interlude. x1000. Pure PvP. No donation shop. Not even "cosmetics only". Nothing. Everything in this game drops, gets farmed, or gets taken from someone else. Before we open the gates, we want real players to try to break it.   ⚔️ WHAT'S WAITING FOR YOU - Level 80 from the start, gear from the Starter Voucher, free buffs - Soulshots, spiritshots and potions: free, forever - 10 Raid Bosses on a fixed schedule, 4 arenas, everyone around them flagged - PvP Zone every 3 hours, Team vs Team, 1v1 Tournament, Olympiad, Sieges - Revenge: someone killed you? Get him within 10 minutes for double coins - Solo Dungeon, Player Market, weekly rankings, Hall of Fame - Our own anti cheat. One client per PC. Bots get nothing but a ban.   📡 A DISCORD CONNECTED TO THE GAME Our Discord is not just a chat. It lives with the server: - Live Raid Boss board: which boss is up, where, and when the next one comes - Every event on a countdown, shown in YOUR own time zone - Kill streaks, raid kills and weekly rankings posted live from the game - Link your character and get your PvP rank as a Discord role - The weekly PvP King, crowned on Discord - Your own stats with one command - Support tickets in English, Greek, Spanish and Portuguese - Development updates and sneak peeks before anyone else   🛠️ WHY WE NEED YOU The server is still being built, and we won't pretend otherwise. We want the bugs found now, not on launch night. We want clan leaders to tell us what their clan needs. We want to hear what you always hated on other servers, so it's not here.   🎖️ WHAT YOU GET Every tester gets an exclusive Beta Hero armor skin, forever. Keep the stats of your own armor, wear the look nobody else can ever get. You'll be the ones everyone recognizes as the first of L2 Empire.   👉 JOIN US: https://discord.gg/kQjk9md7fX Testers are picked on the Discord. See you in Giran. L2 Empire
  • Topics

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This community uses essential cookies to function properly. Non-essential cookies and third-party services are used only with your consent. Read our Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..