[Exploit] Dupe with ctf/tvt events

Versus

It was working on my server (L2CursedWorld) too. We fixed that. Anywayz, this bug is working in Interlude servers, I don't know about Kamael, Hellbound and Gracia.

It was working on my server (L2CursedWorld) too. We fixed that. Anywayz, this bug is working in Interlude servers, I don't know about Kamael, Hellbound and Gracia.

I hope it works on gracia because this exploit rocks!Please inform us if u learn anything...

seems cool

How it could seem cool to you if you can't view it?You are never gonna learn..

-1 karma for all your spams!Take a look in your last posts,i warn you if you if you continue you are gonna get banned.

Hey has anyone tested this on Gracia pt2  ? Some server like l2blaze ? Thank you for the amazing bug Fayokas !

I would test it on l2blaze but I don't have the client yet... Again if this is still working its aweosome !

I know a TvT bug at servers like l2blaze ..Dont know if it still works ...During TvT u use /unstuck & u get teleported to town.. no matter what u do u will still win the prize if ur team wins in this time .. When ur in town just go hide somewhere so gm /other ppl dont see u.

now I am tryin' cheats on interlude, but I can't tell you if it works, cuz I can't see this trick :/