Loginserver console error pop-up. [acis]

protoftw

Question

Hi all!

I came up something! My loginserver is running whereas gameserver is not running.

If i try to log in i get this error on loginserver console...Even if the gameserver is running but "still running - not registered yet" i still get the same error.

Any ideas?Imagine 50-100-500 people trying to log in.

playfail.png
free big pictures

Edited by protoftw

5 answers to this question

It indicates you replaced jar while server was still running, or you touched to build folder. Compiled classes couldn't find proper path.

ClassNotFoundException. That's all you need to know and if you google it, you understand.

Edited by SweeTs

3 hours ago, SweeTs said:

ClassNotFoundException

Nah bro , it was an 1 time error. It didn't happen again. I don't think there is something that i did wrong.

Try to rebuild server and put JAR files in "right" place. A lot of cases when people had compiled JARs with errors (no errors in console after build but JAR partially is broken) or put them in incorrect place.

3 hours ago, Tryskell said:

It indicates you replaced jar while server was still running, or you touched to build folder. Compiled classes couldn't find proper path.

Thank you @Tryskell . I think this might be the reason why that error appear on gs console. I did that while server was still running.