Question regaring C2 server files

Let's assume that I would be willing to drop 3.000,00€ on source C2/C3 files. Is there any option left to do so, or have all of the archieves been lost in the aether? 

It was too long ago for me to remember correctly, long before I had any idea how to code, but I do remember is that we used to run somewhat stable C3/C4 code on MobL2. We purchased the files from some Russians, but my friend, who was taking care of the server, doesn't remember there being any major errors while running the code.

Were those files shit to begin with and we just didn't know, or did everything got lost to the time, because I find it impossible to track down anyone who is wlling to sell them to me.

Edited by Orphexile

the only so far who has done such thing using C1 base is smeli

all other data seems to be lost, expired file hoster domains and deleted files from most sites

sry but files shit?  let me remind you about that old era when only few could write code for server files and most of them got done via making their own custom ways

there are no C2  or C3 files leak cause they all dissapear when C4 arrived

if you search a bit of history about private/side servers by the time when official was pay to play

you will discover that almost everything got wiped from internet and lot of servers got shutdown

there was a C2 beta files and C3 too but as i said sites dont work anymore they are all offline or expired domains

perhaps if for any magic way you are able to get any old file like c2/c3 era  be ready to work a lot cause there is a big sea of unfinished things, bugs, exploits, etc

Edited by etherian
  • Like 1

ok there if u want to work  i have jumped inside a dumpster  (  LOL )

i hope you start reading for most before doing anything

and ofc not only me just for also give thanks to Russian Folks

lineageworld

to EVERYONE that is going to lurk over this please DONT DO ANYTHING STUPID is not easy to find this old data  and im gonna be rly mad if they stop sharing or if they close the ftp

laters chummers!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/14/2020 at 7:36 PM, etherian said:

ok there if u want to work  i have jumped inside a dumpster  (  LOL )

i hope you start reading for most before doing anything

and ofc not only me just for also give thanks to Russian Folks

lineageworld

to EVERYONE that is going to lurk over this please DONT DO ANYTHING STUPID is not easy to find this old data  and im gonna be rly mad if they stop sharing or if they close the ftp

laters chummers!

Are you able to access the ftp, because I am not?

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/27/2020 at 7:17 PM, etherian said:

yes i can 

What I meant was: Can you download from that ftp, because I get an errror 404. I did find a torrent with the same server files though.