high five [L2j] Barin

Hellica

logo.png

h5.png

Dear players, we at the Barin administration are happy to announce the opening of the Beta Test on our server. Download links are now updated! We will look forward to any support and suggestions on how to make our server better! Expect great events and prizes for everyone who participated in the Beta Test. Feel free to tell us your opinion, because this is the only way we can make our server even better!

If you here looking for a quality server High Five, on which you can really have a good time and stay for a long time, then you ar at the right place !

At us you on advantage estimate service and quality of work of all resources of the project!

Our team is interested in absolutely every player who, of course, does not violate the rules of the project. We are happy to provide our players with a truly high-quality product, accompanying it all with a decent advertising budget, which will bring together great online! And also the advanced system of support of players where everyone can address on any question and receive the answer satisfying it!

We are happy to provide you, the first and unique game world of its kind «Barin»

Website

Forum

Facebook

Discord

• br_cash_rune_of_exp_i00.pngGENERAL RATES

Br_cash_rune_of_exp_i00_0.jpg Exp/SP: x15
    etc_adena_i00.png Adena: x7
    skill0332.png Drop: x7
    skill0254.png Spoil: x7
    bBQPRxm.jpg Quest Drop: x3
    Etc_quest_account_reward_i00_0.jpg Quest Reward: x1
    etc_reaper_i00.png Manor: x5
    skill4111.png Raid Boss Drop: x5
    skill4109.png Epic RB Jewel Drop: x1
    sfnPVJj.jpg Safe Enchant: +4
    aeOOM0X.jpg Max Enchant: +16
    Giant_scrl_of_ench_wp_s_0.jpg Normal Scroll of Enchant Chance: Dynamic%
    etc_blessed_scrl_of_ench_wp_s_i05.png Blessed Scroll of Enchant Chance: Dynamic%
    etc_unholy_stone_i00.png Elemental Stone chance: 50%
    etc_fire_stone_i00.png Elemental Crystal chance: 30%

skill0767.pngGAMEPLAY CONFIGURATION

SkF6lnm.jpg Maximum Clients per PC: 4
    skill1499.png 1h duration on all buffs, dances, songs, summon, prophecies.
    etc_add_buffslot_i03.png Buff slots: 24(+4 Divine Inspiration)
    skill0272.png Dance/Song slots: 13
    skill0534.png Skills are auto learn.
    skill0150.png Automatic loot for monsters.
    9CDXSll.jpg Manual loot for raid bosses & epic bosses.
    human.png 1st, 2nd, 3rd profession change for Adena on Community Board.
    elemental.png Sub-Class FREE (Doesn't require Official Quest)
    skill0146.png Certification skills retail like (Quest Not Require)
    etc_reagent_blue_i00.png Mana Potions: 1000 MP Restoration with 10 seconds cooldown.
    etc_skull_red_i00.png Champion Monsters until Lv 85 (2% to chance to spawn)
    skill1444.png Pride of Kamael buff is a SELF ONLY buff.
    Etc_exp_point_i00_0.jpg You CAN NOT delevel to less than 70 Level.

sIsm1oO.pngBASIC FEATURES   - We use only Al+B Community !

skill1086.png Buffer with all the important buffs.

weapon_dynasty_crusher_i00.png GM shop up to S & consumables. skill1255.png Global Gatekeeper with all the important zones.
skill5074.png Ranking System in Community Board. Etc_quest_add_reward_i00_0.jpg Item Auction House in Community Board. skill0165.png Unique Auctioneer with a few clan halls release weekly.

qkBmMBP.png Auction House with offers in Donation Coins And Barin Coins in Community Board. etc_spell_books_blue_i00.png Items, Monsters & Raid Bosses Database with many functions.
Etc_question_mark_i00_0.jpg Character Control Panel with many functions accessible by .menu command. Etc_quest_account_reward_i00_0.jpg Donation Store with limited available options.

V1dTWmg.pngDEATHMATCH

Description: The goal in Deathmatch Event, also known as free-for-all, is to kill as many other players as you can in 10 minutes. After death, you will respawn in random location after 10 seconds. The one with the most kills wins the Event.

CBAUA8P.pngTEAM VS TEAM

Description: In Team vs Team Event all participating members are divided in two sides (Red - Blue) and the only goal is to kill as many players you can from the enemy side. Each kill brings score to your Team. Respawn takes 5 seconds.
Event Duration: 10 minutes

YqRwf7p.pngCAPTURE THE FLAG

Description: Capture the Flag is a Team Event. Try to steal Flag that is placed near enemy spawn location and bring it to your territory. Don't forget to defend your flag, we don't want it to be hold by enemy hands!
Event Duration: 10 minutes.

DAHHjkb.pngTREASURE HUNT

Description: Treasure Hunt is a free-for-all Event. Your goal is to find chests and open them! Focus on other players too, you are getting points for killing them. You get 1 Festival Adena per Chest.

XCbP6ZP.pngKOREAN STYLE

Description: Korean Style is a Team Event. All you need to do is defeat enemy Team in 1 VS 1 Fights. Prove you are the best and kill the enemy in a fair battle!

Nk5m9rl.pngLAST HERO

Description: A solo event, as the name implies, that the winner will be the hero who is stay alive.Skills like Salvation is not allowed and they don't work!

YqRwf7p.pngCAPTURE THE BASE

Description: Capture the Base is Team Event. The goal is to destroy enemy base. Event last 10 minutes.

XCbP6ZP.pngLUCKY CREATURES

Description: You have 10 minutes to kill as many monsters as you can. Be quick and obtain great rewards!

Nk5m9rl.pngTeam Vs Team Round

Description: Team Event.You goal is to kill players from opposite teams. Eack kill brings score to your Team.Event last 3 rounds!

accessory_crown_i00.pngMonster Attac

The goal is to deffent your city 

from the monsters. Event last 10 minutes.

skill4683.pngRAID BOSSES, EPIC BOSSES AND INSTANCES

weapon_hand_of_cabrio_i01.png Shilen's Messenger, Cabrio (Lv 77): 16-20h etc_imperial_scepter_i00.png Death Lord Hallate (Lv 79): 16-20h etc_imperial_scepter_i02.png Kernon (Lv 80): 16-20h etc_imperial_scepter_i01.png Longhorn Golkonda (Lv 82): 16-20h

SWuXRyg.jpg
Ant Queen: 24-26h
XTMFZUO.jpg
Baium: 120-124h

Uee4tl4.jpg
Antharas: 168-170h

t96hVP5.jpg
Beleth: 192-194h
Minimum Players: 18
C5yvy9N.jpg
Valakas: 264-242h

y3fZ9cN.jpg
Epidos: 2h

accessory_necklace_of_frintessa_i00.png Instances: Frintezza Required players: 9

accessory_earring_of_zaken_i00.png Instances: Zaken Daytime Lv 83 Required players: 9 accessory_earring_of_zaken_i00.png Zaken Daytime Lv 60 Required players: 9 accessory_earring_of_zaken_i00.png Zaken Nightly Lv 60 Required players: 27

accessary_queen_of_ice_necklace_i00.png Instances: Normal Freya Required players: 9 accessary_queen_of_ice_necklace_i00.png Instances: Hard Freya Required players: 18

weapon_icarus_stick_i00.png Instances: TIAT Required players: 11 accessary_dynasty_ring_i00.png Instances: Beleth Required players: 18

Kamaloka, Hall of the Abyss and Hall of the Nightmares aviable for all not only for Premium!

Edited by Hellica

Added new mod  - Daily Reward
Daily Reward Rules:
You can obtain reward only from 1 character per hwid!

We are currently developing:
1. Daily/Week quest (achivment) system.
2. Bot protection - will be added soon!
3. Auto donation.

DailyReward.jpg

or you could just use modern classic client for your h5 server and have: login rewards, daily missions and captcha system already built into the client instead of reinventing the wheel :D

sorry but server when copy / paste same features like tales and daily reward like saga is rly bad 

Edited by AchYlek

45 minutes ago, AchYlek said:

sorry but server when copy / paste same features like tales and daily reward like saga is rly bad 

Please tell me one server that have someting unick in it ? By unick i mean fatures ? Someting that's not on any other or been on servers before? Any whay we will do our best to make our server beter so thanks for your coment :) 

1 minute ago, Hellica said:

Please tell me one server that have someting unick in it ? By unick i mean fatures ? Someting that's not on any other or been on servers before? Any whay we will do our best to make our server beter so thanks for your coment :) 

sorry but if u copy / paste all features w/o any change, image your server ingame... 

you are lazy even change image of features and everything 

• Haha 1

You don't cnow me to say that i'm lazzy... so if you be so kind don't speek about me if you just don't mind i just don't thik that this forum is for advertise,  here users ar  50%developers 30%sellers 20% server owners 9% cheaters and may be 1% players. So why i need to spend time in making the post  look more cooler, instad of use this time to  work on my own project?Еvery single server is creating for only one reason -- Wining fast money afther that 2 maximum 3months later they close because they din't have what to prefere to the playrs so friend just say i'm lazzy and leve it like that :) I see that most of your comments are just "hate", so maybe that's your thing. Bravo, good boy, you made me sad. :D Also i see you are an fan of Tales may be you one of the developers or head gms i don't now and don't care go play there with "cool" donators and "nice" balance ;)

Edited by Hellica

14 minutes ago, Hellica said:

You don't cnow me to say that i'm lazzy... so if you be so kind don't speek about me if you just don't mind i just don't thik that this forum is for advertise,  here users ar  50%developers 30%sellers 20% server owners 9% cheaters and may be 1% players. So why i need to spend time in making the post  look more cooler, instad of use this time to  work on my own project?Еvery single server is creating for only one reason -- Wining fast money afther that 2 maximum 3months later they close because they din't have what to prefere to the playrs so friend just say i'm lazzy and leve it like that :) I see that most of your comments are just "hate", so maybe that's your thing. Bravo, good boy, you made me sad. :D Also i see you are an fan of Tales may be you one of the developers or head gms i don't now and don't care go play there with "cool" donators and "nice" balance ;)

nice , but when you see 

how proffesinal you are? 

Qt5c8MQ.png

Edited by AchYlek

We ar happy to announce that we finaly finish our "Dayly Mission Mod".
The ruless:
You can obtain up to 8 Missions per day!
You can obtain it only by 1 HWID so there will no dual farm for missions!

NewMod.jpg
DailyTask.jpg