L2jmobius , Physical skills dont land always ..

Contessina*

Question

Hello guys , i m wonder if some1 can know why the facking shitty  skill dont land always while my target dont have any dodge , its not moving or something else .. 

i m using l2jmobius , i m not java dev , i know few ..

You use Tribunal 

Damage message bla bla 

You use tribunal 

You use tribunal 

Damage message bla bla 

any idea ?

Edited by Contessina*

Bug exist and I dont test with GMs , even the dev that I pay sometimes refuse to see the  bug .. but finally he find it  but he cant fix it until now .. 

We dont know where to de bug ...

Its reported also from Iris member of l2jmobius..

So it's not mine report only .. the to chance to happen is like ... 3%

If you got damage message, it basically means it landed.

Check with debuffs/buffs, if you got no issues about landing, and it's only about damage skills, then it's probably about reduce hp method.

If it's only about PHYSICAL skills and not magic damage, then it can also be whatever stat affecting damage, or maybe some tricky distance check cancelling damage if too far.

If the damage shown on sysMsgId is correct, than it's probably reduce hp method.

Edited by Tryskell

10 hours ago, Contessina* said:

Bug exist and I dont test with GMs , even the dev that I pay sometimes refuse to see the  bug .. but finally he find it  but he cant fix it until now .. 

We dont know where to de bug ...

Its reported also from Iris member of l2jmobius..

So it's not mine report only .. the to chance to happen is like ... 3%

i show you in 4 different videos there is no problem except when both chars are gm

and 3% is most likely because of dodge, pay attention to my videos where it shows dodge

your dev is unskilled and so is the admin and people on l2jmobius forum

if mobius had good users and subscribers he would finally finish 2.7 update but since he doesnt he still has a classic pack with unfinished features since antharas and zaken

5 hours ago, Tryskell said:

If you got damage message, it basically means it landed.

Check with debuffs/buffs, if you got no issues about landing, and it's only about damage skills, then it's probably about reduce hp method.

If it's only about PHYSICAL skills and not magic damage, then it can also be whatever stat affecting damage, or maybe some tricky distance check cancelling damage if too far.

If the damage shown on sysMsgId is correct, than it's probably reduce hp method.

Its same for physical de buffs , happens if I m not wrong at melee skills only and those skills have low re use time .. 

well this is check from my Dev , he found a way to do it more often , but he cant understand how to de bug it..

Screenshot-20191018-232045-Gallery.jpg

Edited by Contessina*

3 hours ago, Contessina* said:

Screenshot-20191018-232045-Gallery.jpg

man your dev is unskilled lol 

Make video because im sure you are testing with gm chars and then check mine again VERY CLOSELY because you are not understanding

1 minute ago, GLO said:

man your dev is unskilled lol 

Make video because im sure you are testing with gm chars and then check mine again VERY CLOSELY because you are not understanding

well thanks for your time to answer me but with this u dont help me , already i answer you about test with normal characters

its not skill dodge , maybe u have fix it and u dont remember it .. i dont know..

i m here to listen some opinions where i can de bug or where could be the mistake..

Tryskel i m w8 for your opinion :P

2 hours ago, GLO said:

What rev are you using? I just tested this with a clean build and there is no such problem 

I dont remember , one month old , this is reported over 6 months at mobius forums and it's not solve yet .. mobius dint pay attention on it ..

Ignore picture it's to many times  .. it's just to see what exactly happen ... anyway 

2 hours ago, kalimeris said:

this guy thinks this is hard to fix issue, change your dev :S

Well it's nice guy , I won't kick him away if he cant solve 1 issue ..