ia_root Scammer

Kara12

Reported this trash ia_root 

He bough services from me 10 months ago (300 euro)

When all were done i asked for my money he said he can't pay now.

Every month he was finding new exquse like his paypal got blocked, his bank got blocked, he need new identity, western union is not working (even tho i called western union in his country and they confirm its working). 

I left him until i saw him opening topic WTB lately to buy stuff. 

Photos: 

https://imgur.com/a/ec5j0yg

https://imgur.com/a/iUr1oGl

https://imgur.com/a/hA8rbfx

etc. i have a history of almost a year.

I wouldn't report him (as i have 3-4 people who own me more than 1,000 in total in skype & they don't respond and i have no problem) but i told him if you not gonna pay me at least be honest and tell me "i won't pay you" and we are ok. He insist he will and he made me do stupid stuff like call family member in another country leave his work to go to bank and deposit some papers and shit to answer 30 days later that this wont work cause his bank locked his account and shit like that. So he is psycho retard. 

His last exquse is that his paypal got -100,000,000 balance

Edited by Kara`
  • Upvote 1

so you waited a guy to pay you 10 months :thinking: while some people report after 1-2 days :laughing:

stop that because you start look like legit guy, its not very of you lately :D

ban hammer incoming i think he tried to scam again at September 24

• Sad 1

28 minutes ago, Nightw0lf said:

so you waited a guy to pay you 10 months :thinking: while some people report after 1-2 days :laughing:

stop that because you start look like legit guy, its not very of you lately :D

ban hammer incoming i think he tried to scam again at September 24

The bad guy "Kara`" has lots of people in skype who own money in a range of amounts such as 100-300 e.t.c

I can list right now at least 3 to confirm it and i'm sure they will just write "sorry i have difficulties". But this guy made fake excuses for 10 months so...

Another guy who own me 100 euro 5+ months now is @KIDutz 

but i didn't report him or demand it cause i respected that he don't have money to pay

So as i said i can list down MANY MANY people but im not that evil.

Edited by Kara`

On 10/3/2019 at 6:22 PM, Kara` said:

respected that he don't have money to pay

If you don't have money, you don't go shopping.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• German Produced Hager Werken Embalming Compound Pink Powder in General it 1kg=R8000 Hager werken embalming powder +27839281381 made in Germany, available in Johannesburg South Africa. Embalming is the art and science of preserving human remains by treating them (in its modern form with chemicals) to forestall decomposition. The intention is to keep them suitable for public display at a funeral, for religious reasons, or for medical and scientific purposes such as their use as anatomical specimens.[1] The three goals of embalming are senitization, presentation and preservation (or restoration). Embalming has a very long and cross-cultural history, with many cultures giving the embalming processes a greater religious meaning. Specific uses are: sanitization, presentation and preservation (or restoration). Types of embalming powder types of embalming powder is dependent on the purity . Purity: 98%, 100% Hot Compound Origin: Germany Brand: Hager Werken PURITY ON COLOR. Pink: 98% White: 100% Hager werken products are sold through the Dental trade worldwide Please contact your pharmacist or dentist. Dealers if you are not currently a Hager werken Customer please contact our Customer Service Distributor direct in south Africa: +27839281381 contact: +27839281381 Email: ivanssente@gmail.com website: https://embalmingpowderfor.wixsite.com/mysite We transport them worldwide by DHL or by post office speed delivery
    • German Produced Hager Werken Embalming Compound Pink Powder in General it 1kg=R8000 Hager werken embalming powder +27839281381 made in Germany, available in Johannesburg South Africa. Embalming is the art and science of preserving human remains by treating them (in its modern form with chemicals) to forestall decomposition. The intention is to keep them suitable for public display at a funeral, for religious reasons, or for medical and scientific purposes such as their use as anatomical specimens.[1] The three goals of embalming are senitization, presentation and preservation (or restoration). Embalming has a very long and cross-cultural history, with many cultures giving the embalming processes a greater religious meaning. Specific uses are: sanitization, presentation and preservation (or restoration). Types of embalming powder types of embalming powder is dependent on the purity . Purity: 98%, 100% Hot Compound Origin: Germany Brand: Hager Werken PURITY ON COLOR. Pink: 98% White: 100% Hager werken products are sold through the Dental trade worldwide Please contact your pharmacist or dentist. Dealers if you are not currently a Hager werken Customer please contact our Customer Service Distributor direct in south Africa: +27839281381 contact: +27839281381 Email: ivanssente@gmail.com website: https://embalmingpowderfor.wixsite.com/mysite We transport them worldwide by DHL or by post office speed delivery
  • Topics