Jump to content
  • 0

H5 Item Drop From NPC


Kara12

Question

Hello, i have a question regarding H5. Because i'm changing the whole drop system and i would like to know how the drop system works in H5.

Let's say the L2J H5 has a group of drops with chance on groups and on each item individual (See bellow)

 

<group chance="4.748700141906738">
	<item id="2384" min="1" max="1" chance="0.2141" /> <!-- Zubei's Leather Shirt -->
	<item id="4066" min="1" max="1" chance="30.2172" /> <!-- Zubei's Leather Shirt Fabric -->
	<item id="2388" min="1" max="1" chance="0.3426" /> <!-- Zubei's Leather Gaiters -->
	<item id="4067" min="1" max="1" chance="45.8801" /> <!-- Zubei's Leather Gaiter Texture -->
	<item id="2390" min="1" max="1" chance="0.1317" /> <!-- Avadon Leather Armor -->
	<item id="4068" min="1" max="1" chance="23.2143" /> <!-- Avadon Leather Armor Lining -->
</group>

So how does it really work? It generate a random Double and check if it access the group. Then it generate a random Double per item and check if it drop OR (which mean it can drop multiple items or it just drop 1 from all group?

 

Thanks in advance. (Appreciate answers only from people with H5 knowledge)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

Totallizing all chances you end with exactly 100% so until you were extremely lucky finding the only one totallizing 100%, and assuming it's the same for all groups you don't need to be "H5 knowledge ready" to understand it's one per group.

 

All in one you can simply check existing L2J and compare with L2OFF. L2J tends to "simplify" L2OFF stuff, like precomputed things, to avoid pointless overhead. So if it's different, there's probably a reason.

 

I suppose the min/max is also another random. L2J generally linked it to server rates.

Edited by Tryskell
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0

ask joey he was project leader so he knows or by searching l2j forums maybe there is a reference, but as tryskel said

simply check existing L2J and compare with L2OFF (dont know how you find l2off tho)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
2 hours ago, Tryskell said:

Totallizing all chances you end with exactly 100% so until you were extremely lucky finding the only one totallizing 100%, and assuming it's the same for all groups you don't need to be "H5 knowledge ready" to understand it's one per group.

 

All in one you can simply check existing L2J and compare with L2OFF. L2J tends to "simplify" L2OFF stuff, like precomputed things, to avoid pointless overhead. So if it's different, there's probably a reason.

 

I suppose the min/max is also another random. L2J generally linked it to server rates.

I'm not reading the code of L2J i asked for the official way tryskell. I'm goin to drop their drop system and their enchant system and make new from 0 so i need to know exactly how official work. If official drop 1 from each group then ill do that way. Else if it drop random X per group its a different story. 

 

Regarding OFF im lazy to check thats why i ask which case is the corrent A or B

Thanks.

 

1 hour ago, Nightw0lf said:

ask joey he was project leader so he knows or by searching l2j forums maybe there is a reference, but as tryskel said

simply check existing L2J and compare with L2OFF (dont know how you find l2off tho)

Joey has no communication + i doubt if he answer. He is ghost.

Edited by Kara`
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
4 minutes ago, Kara` said:

Joey has no communication + i doubt if he answer. He is ghost.

Java has him now... RIP :okayp:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
16 hours ago, Kara` said:

He is trash dev thats why :'( 

hahahahahahaha

 

so you found the info about the official drops?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now


×
×
  • Create New...