Welcome to MaxCheaters.com

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

  • 0

Help Account Creation Problem! (Interlude)


whome

Question

Hello people;

 

I have a problem a few days, I use Rev: Interlude L2Off VanganthExtender, I can't get a working account creation CP, I tried to develop a simple page but I don't understand the binary encryption used in the password! Could someone give me a hand?
Would you have a simple account creation page that works?

I've done everything and can't create the account! Only with AccountManager.exe

Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Recommended Posts

  • 0

if you want contact me i have a developer you can contact to give you info about your issue, but if you also want i have a ready panel

Edited by DenArt Designs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

https://maxcheaters.com/topic/175155-l2off-account-manager/

 

try to use this one. If you can’t get it working pm me. It’s free. And if someone says it’s not safe. Proof of hack and I send reward. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
1 hour ago, PARADISE said:

https://maxcheaters.com/topic/175155-l2off-account-manager/

 

try to use this one. If you can’t get it working pm me. It’s free. And if someone says it’s not safe. Proof of hack and I send reward. 

 

its so old and poorly written dude  why you recommend it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
3 hours ago, Nightw0lf said:

 

its so old and poorly written dude  why you recommend it

you're welcome to make a better one and post it for people to use ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ like he says, it gets the job done if you don't have anything else

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Hey,

 

No offense. This guy just installed his server. He doesn't have (yet?) the knowledge required to create his own php script and also doesn't have the funds available to buy one. I offered something free and fairly easy to install and use. I know it is old since I made it almost 6 years ago. Poorly written you can say that if you want. But so far a lot of people have used it and they still do. Nobody complaint about its performance or its security. As I said send me proof of hack and I send reward asap. Nobody hacked or found an exploit as far as I know. Now as Anarchy said you are more than welcome to make a better one and share it for people to use.

 

Thanks

Edited by PARADISE
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

 

12 hours ago, PARADISE said:

Hey,

 

No offense. This guy just installed his server. He doesn't have (yet?) the knowledge required to create his own php script and also doesn't have the funds available to buy one. I offered something free and fairly easy to install and use. I know it is old since I made it almost 6 years ago. Poorly written you can say that if you want. But so far a lot of people have used it and they still do. Nobody complaint about its performance or its security. As I said send me proof of hack and I send reward asap. Nobody hacked or found an exploit as far as I know. Now as Anarchy said you are more than welcome to make a better one and share it for people to use.

 

Thanks

no offense was meant anyway. well i got the point but its old this means deprecated code and everything that means exploits, also the code dont make me say it again for guys like him is perfect but for live no its not.

about making one i did

 

and since i am "old user" i happen to have this in my possession so i shared it its far more simple example

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

It doesn't have to do with being "old user". It has to do with common sense. Code is old, yes I said that, but please take advantage of one exploit or hack it and i'll send you reward. If you can't, then stop talking nonsense. 

Edited by PARADISE

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
10 minutes ago, PARADISE said:

It doesn't have to do with being "old user". It has to do with common sense. Code is old, yes I said that, but please take advantage of one exploit or hack it and i'll send you reward. If you can't, then stop talking nonsense. 

it does not matter if i can but if it can be done in the end.

lets talk with facts code needs mysql_connect function of php this requires php max 5.6 while 7, 7.1, 7.2, 7.3, (7,4 soon) mysql_connect function is deprecated and known for sql injection (yes i know you added some prevention on that), what about XSS what about old php (5.6) also PHPMailer needs update because your version has a critical system vulnerability too that is fixed in latest versions and so on, please understand that i dont judge you personally but the system you have is old in all meanings, if i would judge it i would say something like you were boring when you code it 3 functions for emailing for 3 different strings could be done with 1 function sendmail($string)... about the old user thing i just shared something old that only old users might have and it does the work (still not safe still old code and everything)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Again, you don't get it. I know all this. Can you reproduce any of those? Can you provide a working XSS? Can you exploit an old mssql function? Can you inject sql ? Can you exploit the "critical system vulnerability" you mentioned? Because the average lineage2 or MxC user can't. If you exploit one of the above I send you reward.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Just now, PARADISE said:

Again, you don't get it. I know all this. Can you reproduce any of those? Can you provide a working XSS? Can you exploit an old mssql function? Can you inject sql ? Can you exploit the "critical system vulnerability" you mentioned? Because the average lineage2 or MxC user can't. If you exploit one of the above I send you reward.

you still dont get it, if i cannot does not mean nobody else cant do it... your thinking is about normal users that will use it for simple reason ok, when the real threat comes go tell the admin sorry i know it but you're fucked now and its too late.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
18 minutes ago, PARADISE said:

No, you did not. Can you exploit it? If yes, you show me how, you get $. If you can't then I'm waisting my time with you.

so if i say no? the whole world also no? this is kids response.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

It’s not. You started it by talking about exploits while you don’t even have the knowledge to reproduce them. It hasn’t been touched for 6 years. Of course it’s old and not safe to use. For testing purposes is perfect and especially for this guy right here. End of discussion for me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.