WTB Interlude L2Pride Alike Files

My max price is 50E 

Must contain:

Source/APCs/ All stats correct from items/All skills corrected from items/Hero skills working as pride/Instances from GF Pride and generally as much features as possible... pm me with test server thank you

u have something ? thats my offer if not please do not comment , for a pride copy is a lot! everything is shared here except the instances.. and those basicly can be ripped from the actual shared package.

/next

16 hours ago, HowardStern said:

u have something ? thats my offer if not please do not comment , for a pride copy is a lot! everything is shared here except the instances.. and those basicly can be ripped from the actual shared package.

/next

So i give you 50e to take all that shared and rip the instance for an pride like server without bugs and ready to go.. basicly i give you 100 xD please peoples be realistic..

11 hours ago, HowardStern said:

/next

If it's already shared and that easy as copy paste, then do it yourself and buy instances or whatever it's missing.

Good luck looking for something decent for such price. At best, you will get old shared pack. No one serious will waste time to c/p, test everything and fix bugs for 50e.

I bet you want to buy that pack to sell it further. :notbadn:

@V-Ray will do it for 49.99€.

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, SweeTs said:

If it's already shared and that easy as copy paste, then do it yourself and buy instances or whatever it's missing.

Good luck looking for something decent for such price. At best, you will get old shared pack. No one serious will waste time to c/p, test everything and fix bugs for 50e.

I bet you want to buy that pack to sell it further. :notbadn:

@V-Ray will do it for 49.99€.

I made him an offer 50.20€.

He negotiate for the 0.20€.