Fix for The infamous "Air" phx script.

I didn't even check if right or wrong, but until I missed something, the issue still appears if the dude activates it flying or swimming, and I believe you perfectly know it (since you coded it that way).

Not sure if sharing half working fixes is worthy.

Also what happens with falling case ? You got spammed with "You aren't allowed to use PHX" ?

Edited by Tryskell

you can easy overwrite the falling check , remove the message and keep the check only in validateposition.

Edited by AbsolutePower

That changes nothing for fly / water check, it's still "half a fix".

The falling part simply shows you didn't really test what you share. It's not about me - I'm able to do better - it's about others, rewarding you with kuddos and appyling invalid stuff in their server thinking it works.

Edited by Tryskell

thats why you did not fix it yet in acis? cause you can do it better? when i will commit it in hellas you will be able to leach it from there + fly/water check. :) dont worry :)

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Tryskell said:

That changes nothing for fly / water check, it's still "half a fix".

The falling part simply shows you didn't really test what you share. It's not about me - I'm able to do better - it's about others, rewarding you with kuddos and appyling invalid stuff in their server thinking it works.

You can do better, yet acis doesn't have any checks about it.

sure you can

3 hours ago, Tryskell said:

I didn't even check if right or wrong, but until I missed something, the issue still appears if the dude activates it flying or swimming, and I believe you perfectly know it (since you coded it that way).

Not sure if sharing half working fixes is worthy.

Also what happens with falling case ? You got spammed with "You aren't allowed to use PHX" ?

don't know where this coming from its 2019 if you have a fix post it if not just ignore it, you can do better.. both

1 hour ago, AbsolutePower said:

thats why you did not fix it yet in acis? cause you can do it better? when i will commit it in hellas you will be able to leach it from there + fly/water check. :) dont worry :)

I simply inform other people to don't use it, and I said why. And I also find it ridiculous to be rewarded for such a bugged fix.

Regarding leeching, I think you got more skills than me, since your whole script folder is basically aCis ripoff, and count for few hundreds hours of work. So yup, I will happily leech it when you will fully fix it, because I also shared 2 exploit fixes in the past than you probably applied aswell.

The leftover is up to you. Peace haters.

Edited by Tryskell

I believe Tryskell sees it as an temporary fix, not something that should be committed as a permanent solution. Just by looking at the code, brings you vibes from 2009 - when everyone was forking L2J adding "frenzy fix, oly fix" as a single commit.

What people are expecting in 2019 is a logical solution, fixing the root problem.

16 minutes ago, Trance said:

I believe Tryskell sees it as an temporary fix, not something that should be committed as a permanent solution. Just by looking at the code, brings you vibes from 2009 - when everyone was forking L2J adding "frenzy fix, oly fix" as a single commit.

What people are expecting in 2019 is a logical solution, fixing the root problem.

It's not even a temportary fix, as it fixes 1/3 possible states. The exploit is still doable when swimming or flying, and the falling needs to be tested.

It is simply incomplete and not worthy to be shared.

But you are right on one thing, it is similar to all those 2009 "fixes" - best exemple is battle/spell force exploit fix.

i already have the proper fix(got it already in vposition tsekarepos void), tk dont spam, your movement system that is half fixed is worth?  and they pay for it.....  

Edited by AbsolutePower

7 hours ago, AbsolutePower said:

i already have the proper fix(got it already in vposition tsekarepos void), tk dont spam, your movement system that is half fixed is worth?  and they pay for it.....  

It's not "half fixed", it's fully redone. That's different of your generic copy-pasta stuff and your 5 lines broken fixes. It was pushed to public to avoid people to wait longer, and to eventually help with the end of the developement - testing it, etc.

You will be the ass copying it and speaking about leeching anyway once it's fully operational. Probably the same when SpawnManager will come. Etc. The story never ends, after all !

Even in the case I copy paste something from you - which would be the first time, cause generally I never copy paste form other packs except L2J/Unity - you still owe me few hundreds hours of developement - if we speak of equality.

Not sure why you taunt me, I simply say your fix is bad and you need to rework it. That's giving you a service actually - and to other people aswell.

Edited by Tryskell

51 minutes ago, Tryskell said:

It's not "half fixed", it's fully redone. That's different of your generic copy-pasta stuff and your 5 lines broken fixes. It was pushed to public to avoid people to wait longer, and to eventually help with the end of the developement - testing it, etc.

You will be the ass copying it and speaking about leeching anyway once it's fully operational. Probably the same when SpawnManager will come. Etc. The story never ends, after all !

Even in the case I copy paste something from you - which would be the first time, cause generally I never copy paste form other packs except L2J/Unity - you still owe me few hundreds hours of developement - if we speak of equality.

Not sure why you taunt me, I simply say your fix is bad and you need to rework it. That's giving you a service actually - and to other people aswell.

for sure some times i c/p from Unity too. anyway you are right,. post updated :) i test it and works fine :) yeap i own you only for quests, that i c/p :)

34 minutes ago, AbsolutePower said:

for sure some times i c/p from Unity too. anyway you are right,. post updated :) i test it and works fine :) yeap i own you only for quests, that i c/p :)

Τι σου εχω πει? Το μονο ατομο που θα απαντας και θα εχεις αποψη θα ειναι "Kara`" κανεις αλλος.