Interfaces

Hello, I recently returned to the L2 scene, trying to play the game on a more serious note (participating in mass pvps with clans and contesting for epics and stuff), after many years of just randomly playing a bit on a casual level, and not paying all too much attention. But after a short spell now (1-2 months) I've come to loathe a bit the turn this game has taken with these Interfaces, their automated features, and edited animations. 

The purpose of this thread isn't to criticize those who create these things or use them. But I've discovered that if you want to compete you pretty much HAVE to use it (this is debatable, but w/e). So I used it. Okay, so our side uses it, the opposing sides use it, but the end result is unsatisfying, imo. 

Interlude is definitely finished for me as a result of these new automated features, as I've noticed that most of these Interfaces are for Interlude in particular. So my question is pretty simple I guess. 

Do these interfaces work on other chronicles such as Gracia or Classic? I'm hoping they don't, so I can potentially try these chronicles instead. Anyhow, I would appreciate if someone with experience on these matters could enlighten me a bit. Thanks in advance. 

Edited by mr zero

Interfaces do not grand you any advantages, from what you can see it only grants you Auto Enchant/Auto Augment etc and some of them auto assist most of interfaces are created for visual view but well on interlude some of them have and botting stuff which not work always 100% correct sorry to dissapoint you but Gracia/H5 you can use interfaces too about classic well theres nothing new yet but pretty sure there will be too after someone creates something

7 minutes ago, uub93 said:

?? ofc they do give advantages, auto cp + auto gsap/haste + ignore aggresion is not an advantage? 

as i said not work 100% on all servers how hard to understand this? :D or you can't read 

6 minutes ago, mr zero said:

So to my understanding Gracia/H5 has similar interfaces ,while classic not yet, much less so? 

Yes Classic has no interfaces yet 

Keep also in mind that newer chronicles have more complex pvp mechanics (compared to f1 interlude)  and from what I've gathered (not personal experience), using scripts is very advantageous and a "necessity" in order to be competitive. So at the end of the day  a modded IL interface might be nothing compared to these scripts.

15 hours ago, Blitzkrieg said:

Keep also in mind that newer chronicles have more complex pvp mechanics (compared to f1 interlude)  and from what I've gathered (not personal experience), using scripts is very advantageous and a "necessity" in order to be competitive. So at the end of the day  a modded IL interface might be nothing compared to these scripts.

Oh, yeah, you're completely right about that. 

Guess my only realistic options are to try Classic and/or adapt to these new times with IL and whatever else. 

Edited by mr zero

On 8/15/2019 at 2:12 PM, Celestine said:

as i said not work 100% on all servers how hard to understand this? :D or you can't read 

and? how does it change the fact that it's an advantage WHEN working? learn to express yourself better in english

I think that chronicles above H5 are simply not so relevant, although there are more opportunities (in terms of development). For example, many times I was offered to make an interface for an asterios client (it seems to be avening), but I see no reason to do this for the sake of a single server. And the situation with current chronicles is simple, only a few people do something, the rest just take it and distribute it under a different name = \