Raid Boss teleporter able to teleport only when the RB is ON

cicos

Question

As tittle says, can someone help me to get the correct way to do something like?

If I dont explain it correctly in the tittle, what I want is a GK that can teleport you to the RB ONLY if the RB is on

5 answers to this question

The easiest is : for each teleport location, you also load the boss npcId (so, a new class extending TeleportLocation, with int _bossId). Then when you pick the TeleportLocation, you also interrogate the boss status related to the npcId, if _bossId > 0.

That probably won't help you, but if someone wants to code that... Be free to do it.

A zone check simply can't work.

Edited by Tryskell

1 hour ago, DenArt Designs said:

did you try checking the status before teleport?

yeah i got eclipse bossmanager with live statue after respawn only appear Is Alive i can add button their but for any rb how to set the current location..

9 hours ago, Tryskell said:

The easiest is : for each teleport location, you also load the boss npcId (so, a new class extending TeleportLocation, with int _bossId). Then when you pick the TeleportLocation, you also interrogate the boss status related to the npcId, if _bossId > 0.

That probably won't help you, but if someone wants to code that... Be free to do it.

A zone check simply can't work.

thanks.