New TvT for aCis

6 hours ago, Williams said:

which would be better to list the players?

private Map<Integer, Player> _registered = new ConcurrentHashMap<>();

or 

private Set<Player> _registered = ConcurrentHashMap.newKeySet();

Depends on your needs . If you need key+ value then use it. Else if you need only the player use the set. Both of them are synchronized

11 hours ago, melron said:

+	public static final <T> T get(Set<T> set)
+	{
+		return get(new ArrayList<>(set));
+	}

:happyforever:

Still, I think it's still preferable to Collections.shuffle ONCE rather than doing 15 or 20 (let's say, up to 200/300 for specific servers) Rnd.get.

And I don't like the fact to hide something. It basically means you didn't use the correct container for the correct job.

But yes, it's the Rnd.get(_registered) solution. I don't think it's really appropriate for the location. You would generate one new ArrayList PER player team attribution. So, if you got 300 ppl to register - 300 arrayLists, 3000 players =3000 arrayLists.

Edited by Tryskell

9 hours ago, Williams said:

which would be better to list the players?

private Map<Integer, Player> _registered = new ConcurrentHashMap<>();

or 

private Set<Player> _registered = ConcurrentHashMap.newKeySet();

The  advantage of ChMap is if you want to pick a particular objectId/Player pair, otherwise it's not needed.

I am working hard to improve ThreadPool and remove the setOriginalCoordinates method, updated topic with v2 I will improve the main topic with more information.

• 1 year later...

Does anyone still have this full TvT mod and can make it available I appreciate it, I added this one in the Diffs Acisma but it gave many errors, if anyone can make it available for L2jAcis 398,399 I will be grateful.

10 hours ago, jhonata123 said:

Does anyone still have this full TvT mod and can make it available I appreciate it, I added this one in the Diffs Acisma but it gave many errors, if anyone can make it available for L2jAcis 398,399 I will be grateful.

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-d&q=pastebin+tvt+l2jacis