WTB MOD

l2balancex

Question

I'm looking for someone reliable, who has a mod that I do not know the name, but I'll explain
The mod consists of only 1 character per computer receiving items from monsters, avoiding bots.
Paypal payment

IMG https://imgur.com/Tuqx5IJ

13 answers to this question

4 hours ago, Lioy said:

Você tem acesso em seus jogadores HWID de qualquer fonte externa, como SmartGuard, etc? Se sim, são apenas algumas linhas de código.

Yes I have some protections that work with whid

would you have those lines?

What project are you using? I have almost 2 years to touch L2J or even Java. The general idea is that you save the character's HWID and character obj ID on a map.

When someone kills a monster you check the map , and if HWID is the same but character obj ID is not the same, then do not give reward.

I will not install all things for just create this now , but if you got the idea and I can create it easily if I had the source in front of me.

this never asked before and not exists, you can use some guard (smartguard,sguard,strixguard)  to limit the box count but in monster killing you need to check the players IP so the one player will not get drops/items from monsters when the drop "happens" same for vote rewards and any other kind of reward you want 

11 hours ago, Lioy said:

Qual projeto você está usando? Eu tenho quase 2 anos para tocar o L2J ou até mesmo o Java. A idéia geral é que você salve o HWID e o ID do obj do personagem em um mapa.

Quando alguém mata um monstro, você verifica o mapa, e se HWID é o mesmo, mas o caractere obj ID não é o mesmo, então não dê recompensa.

Eu não instalarei todas as coisas apenas para criar isso agora, mas se você entendeu a idéia e eu posso criá-la facilmente se eu tivesse a fonte na minha frente.

I use interlude acis

I think I got your idea.

7 hours ago, DenArt Designs said:

isso nunca perguntou antes e não existe, você pode usar algum guarda (smartguard, sguard, strixguard) para limitar a contagem de caixas, mas em matar monstros você precisa checar o IP dos jogadores para que o jogador não receba drops / items de monstros quando o drop "acontece" mesmo para recompensas de votos e qualquer outro tipo de recompensa que você que

Would not ip be mocking? would not have to check for whid?

9 hours ago, l2balancex said:

Would not ip be mocking? would not have to check for whid?

For the cost of a new network card, HWID is aswell.

Use CatsGuard for aCis. It's free of charge and manages all what you need. Of course if you need HWID management only.

Sources (diff patch) and client files you can get here:

https://www.4shared.com/postDownload/73hiS1Aaba/CatsGuard.html

14 hours ago, Rootware said:

Use CatsGuard for aCis. It's free of charge and manages all what you need. Of course if you need HWID management only.

Sources (diff patch) and client files you can get here:

https://www.4shared.com/postDownload/73hiS1Aaba/CatsGuard.html

This source is for frozen and the lib is missing.

37 minutes ago, Williams said:

This source is for frozen and the lib is missing.

Not see the problem for adapt for aCis.

What the lib is missed? All what need exists.

1 hour ago, Rootware said:

Não vejo o problema de adaptação para aCis.

O que o lib está perdido? Tudo o que precisa existe.

private com.lameguard.crypt.GameCrypt _lameCrypt;