Kara Scammed me with 50 euro's

localbitcoin

23 minutes ago, l2obscura said:

Kara was reported many times and till now he still isn't banned. That is really strange if you ask me considering his scams (200€, 50€...) Will there be any action against this scammer?

it's seems Staff from mxc doesn't belive us..they want allot of proof's...aleready provided some proof's but they wants if its possible movie when she broked my source, but unfortunately i did not recorded how she worked on my source...

Edited by malahie

Hahhaa , i will just quote my own message

AccessRetard doing his best for ruining this forum =) that's pretty nice , the more people would get his qualified soopa services in "very restricted private scammers proof pay to place marketplace " part of the forum, the more chances to convince the payable customers, to switch on other communities, or even forget about doomed lineage2.

Funny thing is that Pamela32, who reported kappa, was actually banned =) but kappa didn't! ( if he still somehow offer services, noone moderates and still recomands this thing services)  thats nice.

Edited by LightFusionMain

8 minutes ago, Loftheim said:

Hold on. How much time passed until now after you made the deal? Maybe Kara should respond to this report to hear his side of the story.

I would ban him already, not gonna lie. The pictures above gives us enough proof in my opinion.

Good luck on getting your money back, make a refund on paypal.

i can't make refound mate...he asked me strictly to use Friend method...and about time..?

i have payed on 7 June and now its 19 ..she doesnt answer from 11 of june til now..

Edited by malahie

3 minutes ago, malahie said:

i can't make refound mate...he asked me strictly to use Friend method...and about time..?

i have payed on 7 June and now its 19 ..she doesnt answer from 11 of june til now..

How u even get into it ? Who recommended you this thing ?

1 minute ago, LightFusionMain said:

How u even get into it ? Who recommended you this thing ?

I have checked her'/he's Activity on Mxc and allot of people recommend her/him ...i didn't expected to be scammed..

1 minute ago, malahie said:

huh so they banned him only just now ! =) funny, look at this post 

Its same his profile, seems he wasn't banned, but did absolutely same thing,  yet the Pamela32 who got scammed by him was banned.

It would be very funny if at the end, they ban you and restore kappa LUL

1 minute ago, LightFusionMain said:

huh so they banned him only just now ! =) funny, look at this post 

Its same his profile, seems he wasn't banned, but did absolutely same thing,  yet the Pamela32 who got scammed by him was banned.

It would be very funny if at the end, they ban you and restore kappa LUL

it will be funny indeed...but they will not have reasons to ban me..i told them...if they contact me on skype i can show them via share screen all info's/chat's/payments transactions history....

1 minute ago, malahie said:

it will be funny indeed...but they will not have reasons to ban me..i told them...if they contact me on skype i can show them via share screen all info's/chat's/payments transactions history....

well neither pamela32 had any reason to be banned, but yet, here we are kappa still scamm, and the one who was reporting her, is banned since april = )

Well nice community btw

Just now, LightFusionMain said:

well neither pamela32 had any reason to be banned, but yet, here we are kappa still scamm, and the one who was reporting her, is banned since april = )

Well nice community btw

I think this time Developers of MaxCheaters Forum will take actions against that scammer kara'...

i trust in them.!

im on this forum since May 6, 2014 and never made anything wrong..

24 minutes ago, Loftheim said:

You sure? I think you can.

Sir? can you help me with that? i mean contact me via skype and you can tell me more how to recive money back.

Helping you to install to the code was part of the payment?

I mean the code+help to install was part of the 54 euros you paid?

Because as i see from the photos , you got the diff or whatever and then you asked him for help.

36 minutes ago, `Sanctus said:

Helping you to install to the code was part of the payment?

I mean the code+help to install was part of the 54 euros you paid?

Because as i see from the photos , you got the diff or whatever and then you asked him for help.

True.

Also how did a captcha system destroyed your project as you mentioned since most of classes created were new i guess and some changes would apply to some already existing files, it's not like he deleted something.

5 minutes ago, Designatix said:

True.

Also how did a captcha system destroyed your project as you mentioned since most of classes created were new i guess and some changes would apply to some already existing files, it's not like he deleted something.

Exactly , since he got the code i can't see how he got scammed exactly.

All i see is @malahie asking for help to install the diff. Kara is not obligated to help him. Maybe he did maybe he didn't.

TL;DR 

Don't let people you don't know mess with your stuff , try and fix them yourself. Maybe a dev can fix it in minutes and you in days but it's worth it in the end.