Kara Scammed me with 50 euro's

localbitcoin

xaxaxa again moderators admins, cover his ass.

Point my words, in few weeks, mb month, they let him create new account, or restore old, and he would keep what he did before =)

Thats nice, seems there is need for a better community other then this.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, LightFusionMain said:

xaxaxa again moderators admins, cover his ass.

Point my words, in few weeks, mb month, they let him create new account, or restore old, and he would keep what he did before =)

Thats nice, seems there is need for a better community other then this.

i'm not covering his ass, i was the one that banned his main account here. I'm just leaving this to Maxtor.

3 hours ago, `Sanctus said:

Exactly , since he got the code i can't see how he got scammed exactly.

All i see is @malahie asking for help to install the diff. Kara is not obligated to help him. Maybe he did maybe he didn't.

TL;DR 

Don't let people you don't know mess with your stuff , try and fix them yourself. Maybe a dev can fix it in minutes and you in days but it's worth it in the end. 

Mate?! I haven't received any diff...I have received only images dds from captcha...I did not received source code so dds images are useless without code..

4 minutes ago, Designatix said:

i'm not covering his ass, i was the one that banned his main account here. I'm just leaving this to Maxtor.

you covered his ass two time, maybe even more, but last it was here mentioned by ts pamella32 

He told me on start ask @Designatix  he know me dont worry for scam 

yet you banned pamella32 .

And somehow Kappa were able to write pm message in some time, otherwise how   malahie  could contacted it in jun ?

5 minutes ago, LightFusionMain said:

you covered his ass two time, maybe even more, but last it was here mentioned by ts pamella32 

yet you banned pamella32 .

And somehow Kappa were able to write pm message in some time, otherwise how   malahie  could contacted it in jun ?

i banned both, pamela for his language and kara for the report.

let's try again...

3 minutes ago, Designatix said:

i banned both, pamela for his language and kara for the report.

let's try again...

if u banned him how he were able to contact this guy at jun, plus his last activity is  - sunday https://maxcheaters.com/profile/211871-kara/  ? How is that

You are ruining this community  u know ? 

Because of your so called relations ! 

Edited by LightFusionMain

6 minutes ago, LightFusionMain said:

if u banned him how he were able to contact this guy at jun, plus his last activity is  - sunday https://maxcheaters.com/profile/211871-kara/  ? How is that

Edited by Mithril Mines

4 minutes ago, LightFusionMain said:

The report was made at April and at April he was banned, the activity at sunday is because he just logged in lmao... Try to login with your banned account and you will see that it will show that your last activity was today.

a few months accused Mr Kara of not being honest and trying to steal a lot of people In fact you made me Ban for three or four months and now we have another victim instead of deleting it from your site you continue to support him Well done

5 minutes ago, L2Mydreams said:

you still report on my personal account that I have given false information

I personally told you when this happened to post the proper proofs and you ignored me i warn everyone saying someone scammer and then there are no proofs posted. And again, i personally banned him and all staffers did ban him it was Maxtor's choice to let him be at the forum because he may change..

11 minutes ago, Designatix said:

I personally told you when this happened to post the proper proofs and you ignored me i warn everyone saying someone scammer and then there are no proofs posted. And again, i personally banned him and all staffers did ban him it was Maxtor's choice to let him be at the forum because he may change..

yeah there are no proofs on kappa, keep covering him ! well done

4 minutes ago, LightFusionMain said:

yeah there are no proofs on kappa, keep covering him ! well done

I won't waste more time trying to explain to you i'm not an elephant when this is the only thing you can see. Like i said waiting for Maxtor's actions.

Locked.