Alt+click remove buff

Hello.

Our team bought Lucera2 paid pack. As the developer says, pack already server side alt+click module working.

We just need to add it to client side. Can you help me and tell how or give the needed file?

How is that they have it working server side, but not client side. Suspicious, kinda.

I mean, if they coded it server side, they should test it client side as well, if all is working fine. If they don't have / offer client side, how they know it's really working, aa?

Annyway, I'm not really sure if you find anyone who can do it, otherwise we would see it already on many servers.

3 hours ago, Gam3Master said:

Hello.

Our team bought Lucera2 paid pack. As the developer says, pack already server side alt+click module working.

We just need to add it to client side. Can you help me and tell how or give the needed file?

If they are really done then should ask more them about this, because it's not the same like to change ip inside l2.ini. :) This a packet. Maybe they have system's files, who knows.
It's the same like i would say: I've done „open url packet“ in server side and you just need to finish in client side.

Alt + Click for remove any buffs it's possible in old clients. Need add some changes in interface's scripts for handle clicks and sends voice/admin/user commands to the server. Ofc need add to the server side something for processing this actions.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Rootware said:

Alt + Click for remove any buffs it's possible in old clients. Need add some changes in interface's scripts for handle clicks and sends voice/admin/user commands to the server. Ofc need add to the server side something for processing this actions.

Yes, but i don't think that guy meant this.

1 hour ago, Vilmis said:

Yes, but i don't think that guy meant this.

I just told everyone how it can work without using a special packet like in higher chronicles.

@Gam3Master you need hire any client developer who have skills for editing interface's scripts. Also you need to know what the query pattern is uses from server side for defines what this is buff cancellation command was sent.

14 hours ago, Rootware said:

I just told everyone how it can work without using a special packet like in higher chronicles.

@Gam3Master you need hire any client developer who have skills for editing interface's scripts. Also you need to know what the query pattern is uses from server side for defines what this is buff cancellation command was sent.

Can you suggest person who can do that? 

1 hour ago, Gam3Master said:

Can you suggest person who can do that? 

Ask the developer of lucera.

You paid for it, so you have all the right to ask for it.

Edited by FrozenWarrior