Most stable Interlude pack

6 minutes ago, WhatsUpSon said:

where can i download? or purchase it? its free or not?

and whitch is best free project? or low price project?

https://lucera2.ru/threads/buy-lucera2-kupit-lucera2.1339/

There not exist any, if you don't sit and work you will never do your dreams come true.
Better use an free L2jaCis L2jFrozen L2jHellas or else go to AdvEx Interlude (L2OFF), stop paying for compiled packs.

3 hours ago, MrPro* said:

by far the best files

Ofc not xD

3 minutes ago, StinkyMadness said:

There not exist any, if you don't sit and work you will never do your dreams come true.
Better use an free L2jaCis L2jFrozen L2jHellas or else go to AdvEx Interlude (L2OFF), stop paying for compiled packs.

Ofc not xD

tell me when it was the last time you played in a server with lucera files and the name of the server

What have to do "the last time i played" xD

He want to be admin not player, if he face issue he will never fix it. (Compiled)

3 minutes ago, StinkyMadness said:

What have to do "the last time i played" xD

He want to be admin not player, if he face issue he will never fix it. (Compiled)

it has to do with  many things , cause even if you are the best dev you still can be the worst when it comes to balance and finding bugs/fixes . But people like me ( players who are playing almost everyday  l2 and have played in every pack that exists ) from my experience lucera are by far the best because:
1) the balance that they have is truly amazing 
2) bugs/fixes ? in servers that i have played never saw any of them
3) EVEN IF there are any bugs/fixes in lucera he will have great support ( at least that's what other admins who bought the files have told me ) , whenever they needed to change something the owner of lucera always helped them 

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, MrPro* said:

1) Even frozen is balance when you don't have 64 buffs and 12 hours buffs xD

2) Just LOL, even L2OFF had bugs xD

3) Yes lets wait till my support wakeup and fix my issues/bugs server that i have pay 3k for Adver/Host/Protects/Guards.

You know that sound pathetic to me, better to open Frozen that is 6 years inactive.

47 minutes ago, MrPro* said:

it has to do with  many things , cause even if you are the best dev you still can be the worst when it comes to balance and finding bugs/fixes . But people like me ( players who are playing almost everyday  l2 and have played in every pack that exists ) from my experience lucera are by far the best because:
3) EVEN IF there are any bugs/fixes in lucera he will have great support ( at least that's what other admins who bought the files have told me ) , whenever they needed to change something the owner of lucera always helped them 

I think It's not a surprise that you're saying so many nice words about pack which is created man's from the same country as you are. :thinking:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, MrPro* said:

https://lucera2.ru/threads/buy-lucera2-kupit-lucera2.1339/
by far the best files

1 hour ago, MrPro* said:

u wrong, it aint

1 hour ago, Elfocrash said:

Compiled doesn't mean anything by itself. Lucera has an api which you can use to add pretty much anything you want.

You can add not edit/fix/rework, that what i'm saying.