Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
InglésPortuguésEspañol---------------Detectar idiomaAfrikáansAlbanésAlemánAmáricoÁrabeArmenioAzerbaiyanoBengalíBielorrusoBirmanoBosnioBúlgaroCanarésCatalánCebuanoChecoChino (Simplificado)Chino (Tradicional)CingalésCoreanoCorsoCriollo haitianoCroataDanésEslovacoEslovenoEspañolEsperantoEstonioEuskeraFinésFrancésFrisón occidentalGaélico escocésGalésGallegoGeorgianoGriegoGuyaratíHausaHawaianoHebreoHindiHmongHúngaroIgboIndonesioInglésIrlandésIslandésItalianoJaponésJavanésJemerKazajoKirguísKurdoLaoLatínLetónLituanoLuxemburguésMacedonioMalayalamMalayoMalgacheMaltésMaoríMaratíMongolNeerlandésNepalíNoruegoNyanjaPanyabíPastúnPersaPolacoPortuguésRumanoRusoSamoanoSerbioShonaSindhiSomalíSotho meridionalSuajiliSuecoSundanésTagaloTailandésTamilTayikoTeluguTurcoUcranianoUrduUzbekoVietnamitaXhosaYidisYorubaZulúEspañol
 
 
What is that?
Posted

As I know, Master Toma has kept the project private. Now, to have it, it means that he has trusted you. You now share it in the community. This automatic does not make you very trusted. Good luck.

Posted
Quote

Here you have several things done by me and by mastertoma.

Check my shares and contributions (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7) and the gustavo ones. He didn't share anything apart from this  work.

 

Now ask the question - would some one share his job? Maybe, but not the gustavo. 95% of shared content belongs to me and ppl from CONTRIBUTORs file (old one, from 06.2018, nowadays more ppl helped me, including @zconll and other)

 

Master Toma <master.toma87@gmail.com>
Smelyj # helping with porting AuthD to support C1-C4, C6 client protocols with extenders (based on C1, like SINA)
Volodymyr Melnychenko <lordofdest@gmail.com> # porting numerous of CacheD packeet handlers
Renege # porting all admin packets, BBS packets
Pulentolento <pulentolento@gmail.com> # Supported on CacheD admin packet handlers

 

And Gustavo is missed there, since he did nothing.

 

After few months of guiding and helping, gustavo finally completed copy-paste from C1 to C4 IDA to LogD and AuthD with my overview. Then I fixed most of C4 new methods. I prepared CacheD C4, sent it to him together with C1.

 

But then gustavo imagined, that he is a King of RE, and would be able to decompile it by himself. So he ignored me for 2 months, saying that his grandma was sick, etc etc. And then he wrote that I exploit every one (hey, c'mon, whom did I exploit? Please write here in that topic!). 

 

Check the dates of files, especially C4 IDA's - they are all old, mostly done by me. C4 CacheD is 100% of mine (even thought it's quite empty - no value at all).

 

Few days ago he was pissed off, since he realized, how miserable his RE/C++ skills, and I declined to help him. He tried to blackmail me, writing that he would share this stuff. 

 

I don't care much about this share, since one should be quite intelligent to use it. This PR should remind you how sneaky gustavo is.

 

Now listen to his lie, since he didn't have literally anything to say. Cheated, lied, shared. 

 

Be aware of this guy. He will do the same again. 

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, MasterToma said:

 

 

I had the files more than 1 year, your only thing is to take advantage of my work, as you do with others. I've been in the forum for 11 years, and never post anything, you deserved it!! Greetings.

Edited by guytis
Posted

not really surprised it happened though, closing off the project was always gonna end up like this cuz you get people who you think are there to contribute but actually are there for personal gain meanwhile others who might've actually contributed aren't much interested anymore

Posted
1 hour ago, MimisK said:

As I know, Master Toma has kept the project private. Now, to have it, it means that he has trusted you. You now share it in the community. This automatic does not make you very trusted. Good luck.

 

I'm not interested in being reliable, I do not need anything from this community. here all they do is make pictures for the l2 .. jeje good bye

Posted
6 minutes ago, Anarchy said:

not really surprised it happened though, closing off the project was always gonna end up like this cuz you get people who you think are there to contribute but actually are there for personal gain meanwhile others who might've actually contributed aren't much interested anymore

Here the only person who has personal benefit is mastertoma. hehe
he is living everyone to complete his project hehe
Posted (edited)

@guytis actually you are wrong. @MasterToma shared a lot of useful things here in this forum. If it was for his personal benefit he would have shared nothing. Also you are the one probably that signed up to help him with his project, so it’s your fault and your mistake that you published this team’s work. Nasty.

Edited by PARADISE
Posted
39 minutes ago, PARADISE said:

@guytis actually you are wrong. @MasterToma shared a lot of useful things here in this forum. If it was for his personal benefit he would have shared nothing. Also you are the one probably that signed up to help him with his project, so it’s your fault and your mistake that you published this team’s work. Nasty.

 

I have no obligation to anyone. If I have something in my possession, I have the right to share :)

Posted
5 minutes ago, PARADISE said:

You still sound like a little kid(b****) that nobody plays with it. 

 

I do not understand why ... I do not understand why it bothers you that I shared this ...
You must be some stupid guy who lives selling things ... I do not need to sell anything because I have 7 online servers ....
and everything that does not hurt me I will publish it quietly ...

Posted (edited)

@guytis, you missed something. When I shared that stuff with you, you wrote me many many times, that you will never share it without my approval. That's the key. I have full skype of your swears, that you would never share it.

 

I can't demand you to contribute. It's your decision. You can leave. No-one contributes to project JUST from scratch. I always GIVE more, and GIVE first. 

 

And when you decided to quit, instead of leave/stop working on project, like other (you get a lot for nothing), you started blaming me, cursing and blackmailing me. I don't care about pathetic persons like you. 

 

My comments here are just a warnings for other, that your word costs nothing, and that you are quite sneaky. Warnings, nothing more. You started this PR, and did bring it to public.

 

PS: just few works about my status (not related to topic, but to my work): I'm going to publish original NASC for C4 in few weeks. There are plenty of my leaks here and there, but I'm not going to stop my work, because it's my hobby ;)

Edited by MasterToma
Posted
7 hours ago, MasterToma said:

@guytis, you missed something. When I shared that stuff with you, you wrote me many many times, that you will never share it without my approval. That's the key. I have full skype of your swears, that you would never share it.

 

I can't demand you to contribute. It's your decision. You can leave. No-one contributes to project JUST from scratch. I always GIVE more, and GIVE first. 

 

And when you decided to quit, instead of leave/stop working on project, like other (you get a lot for nothing), you started blaming me, cursing and blackmailing me. I don't care about pathetic persons like you. 

 

My comments here are just a warnings for other, that your word costs nothing, and that you are quite sneaky. Warnings, nothing more. You started this PR, and did bring it to public.

 

PS: just few works about my status (not related to topic, but to my work): I'm going to publish original NASC for C4 in few weeks. There are plenty of my leaks here and there, but I'm not going to stop my work, because it's my hobby ;)

 

 

toma.png

 

 

You gave me permission. otherwise, I did not publish it ...

Posted (edited)

Luck that no is complete.

Anyway, I will not be able to do anything with it.

This may be bad but may be good, the effect will only be discovered in the future.

Many people go look for Master Toma ago from solutions.

Thx

Edited by N43L

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



  • Posts

    • L2 WARFRONT - INTERLUDE FACTION PvP GRAND OPENING: 30 OCTOBER 2026 | 18:00 UTC    ANGELS VS DEMONS. TWO FACTIONS. ONE WAR. Tired of joining another Interlude server just to spend weeks farming before you can enjoy real PvP? L2 WARFRONT is a heavily customised Lineage 2 Interlude C6 Good vs Evil (GvE) server, built around continuous faction warfare, meaningful objectives and character progression through PvP. Our goal is simple: bring back the excitement of classic Interlude PvP while offering something different from the usual private server experience. CLOSED BETA COMPLETED - 110 PLAYERS PARTICIPATED! Our Closed Beta launched on 3 October, with 110 players. Players experienced real faction battles, tested class balance and helped us identify improvements before Grand Opening. We've listened to the feedback and are continuing to polish the experience for 30 October. Watch actual WARFRONT Closed Beta gameplay: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N09KbyAagh0 No cinematic trailers pretending to be gameplay. See the real fights for yourself! SERVER FEATURES FACTION WARFARE Angels vs Demons - two opposing factions Level 80 start with free starter equipment Approximately 25-minute rotating faction battles Moving frontline with capturable outposts Capture the Main Outpost and assault the enemy HQ Strategic respawn locations and battlefield objectives PvP-based rewards and progression MINI AND GRAND EVENTS 1v1, 2v2, 3v3 and 5v5 battles Team vs Team Capture the Flag King of the Hill Chaos and Deathmatch Daily Dion Faction Siege Weekly Giran Clan Siege Grand Boss faction battles Ranked 1v1 Olympiad CUSTOM PROGRESSION Character Mastery Gear Battle XP and equipment progression Battle Pass Custom class and faction balancing PvP rewards and achievements Clan recruitment system   BRING YOUR CLAN! Clan preregistration is already available through our Discord. Eligible preregistered clans can benefit from our special level 8 clan-start promotion. Whether you're coming with an organized clan, a few old friends or completely solo, there will be a place for you in the war. GRAND OPENING FRIDAY, 30 OCTOBER 2026 18:00 UTC / 21:00 MOSCOW Website: https://l2warfront.com Account Registration: https://l2warfront.com/register.html Discord: https://discord.gg/BGt5bfkrTw Closed Beta Gameplay: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N09KbyAagh0 Classic Interlude combat, completely reimagined around faction warfare. See you on the battlefield!
    • ⛔ 🔥 YOUR ISSUE DATE IS MATHEMATICALLY IMPOSSIBLE 🎂 On most US DLs the expiry lands on the holder's birthday. Not "around the same time" – exactly on the DOB. Month-day format, not day-month. 03/07 means March 7, not July 3. Mix up the order and you've birthed a date that never existed. Every template revision has a fixed revision date. On a 2012 California DL it's identical on all of them. Your own date – flag. Dates must chain: ISS plus term equals EXP. Break one link and the whole timeline is false. The machine checks arithmetic before it reads the name. 🐎 We verify dates against the state's official documentation before delivery. ✉️ US DL failing on flat ground? Send it – we'll audit the entire timeline. › TG: @mustang_service_ms ( https:// t.me/ mustang_service_ms ) › Channel: Mustang Service ( https:// t.me/ +JPpJCETg-xM1NjNl ) #drawing #kyc #photoshop #DL #dates
    • 🔥⚔️ LINEAGE 2 REBORN SIGNATURE – CHARACTERS & ADENA FOR SALE! ⚔️🔥 💎 CHARACTERS FOR SALE ✨ Eva’s Saint – Level 78 👑 Noblesse ⚔️ Subclass: Titan 💰 Price: €500 🔥 Archmage 👑 Noblesse ⚔️ Subclass: Destroyer (Destro) – Level 75 💰 Price: €400 💰 ADENA FOR SALE 🪙 1 Billion Adena = €250 📌 Server: L2Reborn Signature 📩 WTS – Want to Sell! Interested in any of these offers? Don't hesitate to contact me! 📬 DM me for more detailed information, screenshots, and serious inquiries. ⚔️ Choose your character, boost your gameplay, and make your next move on L2Reborn Signature! 🔥 #Lineage2 #L2Reborn #L2RebornSignature #EvaSaint #Archmage #Titan #Destro #AdenaForSale #WTS
    • can u release  clean  system folder for Samurai Crow??
  • Topics

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This community uses essential cookies to function properly. Non-essential cookies and third-party services are used only with your consent. Read our Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..