Lineage 2 Messenger

6 hours ago, Agonoize said:

Looking for someone that found how to change Lineage 2 messenger to another one (ex: discord).

yeeeeeah ...

38 minutes ago, GLO said:

haha gl

that ^

In order to change the messenger from lineage 2 you need to have knowledge over reverse engineering and you have to edit some .dll files in order to make your client accept any other "program" or "livechat" that you wanna do.

Soooo ... unless you wanna spend hours and hours over something so small your best option is to either remove it from the interface or just let it stay there as a memento of something that was once useful.

• 1 year later...
8 hours ago, zalupokot13 said:

up! 

what files  are responsible for "msn messenger"?

Nwindow.dll Engine.dll

P.S.

Forget about that, unless u have enough $ thats more then 200 like x 9

P.S.S.

I'm capable of doing that, but noone here has that budget .

Edited by LightFusionMain

9 hours ago, LightFusionMain said:

Nwindow.dll Engine.dll

P.S.

P.S.S.

Pls, create Kickstarter page! )

and we pay! )

11 hours ago, LightFusionMain said:

Nwindow.dll Engine.dll

P.S.

P.S.S.

You are only capable hiding the real IP address over Tor network and saying "Bla Bla Bla". The cost of words of anonymous users is zero.

1 hour ago, zalupokot13 said:

Вы блять заебали пиздеть ниачом! ЕСТЬ С ПРЯМЫМИ РУКАМИ ЛЮДИ, а не школьники обоссаные?!?!

Было бы это сильно нужно какому, то крутому проекту - 2k$ нашли бы =) и то это самый минимум. ( кик стартер некому не нужен, и не наберется там этой суммы , а если даже и наберется придется задумываться об дестрибьютиве этой байды, только для тех кто вкладывал $, иначе она окажеться на всех серверах , а чтобы создать еще и привязку - тоже нужно время = деньги , короче мало вероятно ) 

На того прищибленного не обращай внимание ) 

I've been watching you on several posts,on several forums and always you are talking about your unique skills on reverse engineering and that you can do anything but only with a 4digit payment(I dont disagree with that).But I disagree with your attitude when you haven't got any proofs but only big words.if you have something to sell then make a portfolio/showcase/client recommendation post,if you haven't then just stop posting and leave topics like that just die

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/6/2020 at 8:54 AM, misterelax said:

I've been watching you on several posts,on several forums and always you are talking about your unique skills on reverse engineering and that you can do anything but only with a 4digit payment(I dont disagree with that).But I disagree with your attitude when you haven't got any proofs but only big words.if you have something to sell then make a portfolio/showcase/client recommendation post,if you haven't then just stop posting and leave topics like that just die

I just can,
nothing stops me from adding this functionality in old client, or any other, 
what proofs/Portfolio do u need ? Last thing i was making ( couple of months ago ) was https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kKqIAFCWBI , Native Drawing of Texture(any/static/dynamic)  for every Monster, Or Character, anything . Nothing special but yet, not many can do it without reversing client , coding, testing / repeat til working.
Also i have made UnrealScripts And XMLUI Compiler.exe , for latest Chronicles
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zdi2kSJJEIU   ,
Also i have made UnrealEditor support Lineage 2 like 2 years ago ( no screenshots left) , way before the free version of gatsu , was released .
Also i have private Plugins that i writed For IDA, that helped me to reveser Lineage 2 Server.exe for 30%, till the state when i released that without good finanicing ( on promo, datapack,client workers) , the idea that i had wouldn't work .
Also i have some private work, that customer don't want to be noticed or i just left it unnoticed .
summing it up, I just CAN, even add discord to lineage 2, but at what cost ) ? it all depends on the time = $ , if its fit then i'm on it, if its not , i still have to offer, why not.

Edited by LightFusionMain

So if for you it is equal to adapting a feature from a newer client to an old one such as the health bar,with the discord then be my guest.Also as considering  your costumers/servers that they want to remain anonymous so unfortunately there is no evidence from your work...basically i have nothing to said more,you said it all be yourself.You may can do it but there is nothing around proves that you can