Lineage 2 Messenger

5 hours ago, misterelax said:

So if for you it is equal to adapting a feature from a newer client to an old one such as the health bar,with the discord then be my guest.Also as considering  your costumers/servers that they want to remain anonymous so unfortunately there is no evidence from your work...basically i have nothing to said more,you said it all be yourself.You may can do it but there is nothing around proves that you can

If you did read carefully, you'll could see video's proving the HealthBar( was custom work) , UnrealScript/xdat compiler was custom work, i got Screenshots from my version of UnrealEd, also i got some code left from L2Server reversing , and plugins i was writing , both C++ , python
image.png.bc6a2f524004a920b6a14acf79a6eae3.pngimage.png.74acd8a09ebdc355c21fefcc453dbf4b.png

There is like 1300 code lines, just in 1 python script, but i was writing about 10-15 of them , for each sittuations, to authomatize code generation, that produced , fully compilable and understandable C++ Code .
image.thumb.png.ab8d63a593d021d9628dad030e81763e.png

YKBH2M1.png

HkFA3Uk.png

And thats was like 2 years ago, if thats not prooving u , i dont know what will .

image.png

image.png

Ok you manage to reverse engineer the health bar code and adapt it on il,but that doesn't prove that you can do something like that.That's the problem from the beginning.You act like you can but you assume,you haven't done it.

Lets say that I'm the customer that willing to give you 4digit payment in order to adapt discord in messengers place...ok then what?You haven't done it before,you don't really know if you can,So(I believe)you can't expect from me to give you any $$ before you finish the mod.Are you willing to start working without any kind of payment from the beginning?

No,you can't even trust me I have the money.I really can't trust you cause you haven't done it before...what's left?Your attitude 

The screenshots i provide u are not from health bar , that's Lineage2Server.exe reversed packet code - char create, char load.

Find someone capable of doing this(other then Toma ), and u are good to go, trust me =) 

I dont much care if u don't understand basic principles, like if someone made , a complicated thing in 1 direction , there nothing much stops him to make other complicated thing in another,

like adopting Discord UI over L2Nwindow.dll, or simply integrating in it as it is, just providing api for request and answers,if u can arhitect it from 0, u know what it needs, u don't need to know exactly how ( for example: how discord is made from 0, or how msn is made, or skype) u need to know certain details , that are coming up while u going through code, reversing, adding, testing, changing, it all takes enourmous amount of time.

I can literraly write u done from 

to 9.

What is needed to be done, in Nwindow.dll in Api Relation, with certain functions Names ,

thats no big problem, u can even make it yourself .

Edited by LightFusionMain

Ok I won't stick to the point if you can or can't do it.Can I just say that you haven't done it yet and i don't like to see you act like you already have?Ahhh let's go to the beginning in order to stop this pointless conversation.You can do it,but you won't.Now let this post just die