Interface Classic Ona Latest (Damage on Screen Classic)

Message added by Celestine

Updated Download Link.

1 hour ago, Danyllo said:

cool

Please do not make a duble post! That's the reasson you can edit your previous post!

Edited by DukeAwesome

Hello, I've tried a lot of the interfaces and stopped at this one. But the only thing that i am missing is the Skill Menu from the "Iordanov Interface 3.6.10 Updated" where is 3 layers like Active/Passive and Settings. So the Settings are much easier for me to use and also it works better coz it has more skills for the autouse than this one (even at the screenshot at the first message u can see that u cant autouse such skills like resist, reflect damage, mana regen, shield and concentration that the character has)

Would be awesome if someone could tell me which files i should change or replace and what should i use to open them to make that work.

Thank you.

Edited by AgentMario

2 hours ago, zigfrida said:

mto bom

Please do not make a duble post! That's the reasson you can edit your previous post!

the next time you will be punished

On 7/18/2019 at 12:05 PM, AgentMario said:

Hello, I've tried a lot of the interfaces and stopped at this one. But the only thing that i am missing is the Skill Menu from the "Iordanov Interface 3.6.10 Updated" where is 3 layers like Active/Passive and Settings. So the Settings are much easier for me to use and also it works better coz it has more skills for the autouse than this one (even at the screenshot at the first message u can see that u cant autouse such skills like resist, reflect damage, mana regen, shield and concentration that the character has)

Would be awesome if someone could tell me which files i should change or replace and what should i use to open them to make that work.

Thank you.

Up. And by the way could u tell me what does that option "On - Enable Support" actually does? I dont get in. It does nothing for me or maybe it does but im not even noticing that. Please explain.

19 minutes ago, AgentMario said:

Up. And by the way could u tell me what does that option "On - Enable Support" actually does? I dont get in. It does nothing for me or maybe it does but im not even noticing that. Please explain.

it's for auto assist thing if you enable this when your Main Assister has noblesse only you can pick new targets

3 minutes ago, KabLe21 said:

@Celestine nice work :) but lvl in PT not update when lvl up, in PT warsmith icons its black and radar disappearing too can u fix it ?

i will check into it.

• Like 2