SmartGuard 2015/2016 with dsetup.u

N0K3

12 hours ago, SGuard said:

What does it good for? 

It won't startup + nobody's using smartguard in Brazil nomore.

It has a lot of Brazilian server using this same version of SmartGuard only with changes in dsetup.dll and dsetup.u.
This version: https://imgur.com/a/Ii22QT8
Since the original version is already in 3.0

One observation, servers that have not been online for years have this active protection still for ip, and any server practically that neither capacity to protect itself with mods and etc has that same protection directed towards their ip, servers that open and close in 4 or 5 days.
So it is impossible that they are paying for a version of SmartGuard that does not update, that is never without key and that never changes.

Dsetup.dll e dsetup.u

2017 and still work.

https://imgur.com/a/0Djbidg

I'm just behind this version.

Edited by N0K3
Additional Information

You probably don't quite understand, when he says he forces everybody out of the old version that means he's closing it.

But goodluck with the schemes to make it working. :)

15 minutes ago, AlmostGood said:

or maybe there was some faulty build which didn't properly verify itself, and ppl found out and abuse it for free.

Good point and good for them =)

1 hour ago, SGuard said:

You probably don't quite understand, when he says he forces everybody out of the old version that means he's closing it.

But goodluck with the schemes to make it working. :)

I understand what you mean, however, we are talking about old codes, old codes are missing like any code that is updated daily and this may have a flaw that allows you not to be forced to update and stay in the same version forever.

you still havent said why you actually want it :D it sounds like you want this old shit cuz you think you can use it but it's gonna be bound to someone else's ip it would be useless to you

1 minute ago, Anarchy said:

you still havent said why you actually want it :D it sounds like you want this old shit cuz you think you can use it but it's gonna be bound to someone else's ip it would be useless to you

The old thing I have what I want is someone who takes the ip from the other person and gives me the dsetup compiler so I can tie it to my ip.

at absolutely no point in this topic is that clear lol you should upload the old dsetup.dll and dsetup.u, there's at least a couple people on here who'd probably take a stab at it just for the lulz (or it might just be me, actually yeah it's probably just me, but still)

4 minutes ago, Anarchy said:

at absolutely no point in this topic is that clear lol you should upload the old dsetup.dll and dsetup.u, there's at least a couple people on here who'd probably take a stab at it just for the lulz (or it might just be me, actually yeah it's probably just me, but still)

The goal of the topic is very clear friend, "SmartGuard 2015/2016 with dsetup.u" I paid for anyone selling me the smartguard running in these versions with the dsetup compiler where I can add the ip of my server for me to use.

Obs: Maybe it's a little out of context because I'm using google translate.

Edited by N0K3

"SmartGuard 2015/2016 with dsetup.u" <- where does it mention compiler? lol

regardless, i doubt anyone on here has the compiler, if it exists outside of akumu's pc

2 hours ago, Anarchy said:

bound on IP? IP can be injected right into the socket with a simple hook, why would a stupid IP bind stop anyone ??

1 minute ago, xdem said:

bound on IP? IP can be injected right into the socket with a simple hook, why would a stupid IP bind stop anyone ??

bro we're talking about a BR guy who wants 3-4 year old smartguard cuz he won't pay for real one, you think he's gonna actually have the skills to do that? or the money to pay someone to do that?

Just now, Anarchy said:

bro we're talking about a BR guy who wants 3-4 year old smartguard cuz he won't pay for real one, you think he's gonna actually have the skills to do that? or the money to pay someone to do that?

idk but I would be glad to give this guy a dll that does that