About rummors @La2Lovelyaden

39 minutes ago, Iordanov said:

try to close windows defender and it will, kinda easy.

General protection crit error has nothing to do w/ windows defender, i had already tried that. PHX doesn't work on that server.

1 minute ago, kyril4 said:

General protection crit error has nothing to do w/ windows defender, i had already tried that. PHX doesn't work on that server.

if u still using 3.1.8 yeah it doesnt work.. download last version

1 minute ago, AlmostGood said:

ah l2jfrozen, i found few nice exploits myself which were not listed here, it gotta be worst shitpack ever made :D

it's acis not l2jfrozen 

20 hours ago, Iordanov said:

here you can see even the corruption on this BR clan.

Create one movie showing ur inventory :) no prints screens. 

Fake

7 minutes ago, leonardoll174 said:

Create one movie showing ur inventory :) no prints screens. 

Fake

this thing about wherehouse proves nothing my friend even a newbie starter can go on wherehouse and make the same thing thats why anne deleted pet quest from all npcs? why you dont prove this? :) 

12 minutes ago, Celestine said:

this thing about wherehouse proves nothing my friend even a newbie starter can go on wherehouse and make the same thing thats why anne deleted pet quest from all npcs? why you dont prove this? :) 

Who are making the accusations are you, why do not they record a video showing with all the details? Or is there something we do not know?

1 minute ago, leonardoll174 said:

Who are making the accusations are you, why do not they record a video showing with all the details? Or is there something we do not know?

just wait we have more gifts for people :) u defending lovely aden administrator for a reason did he paid ?

3 minutes ago, Celestine said:

just wait we have more gifts for people :) u defending lovely aden administrator for a reason did he paid ?

I'm not defending or interlude ... But I know there's a lot of players who pay stupid fuck, but in fact they just want to fuck others, if you have so much faith that what you're doing is true, prove it, it's so easy for you, is not it? Just create a video of you logging in with your character (can be a fake character) and show the inventory with all the items in it, go there, do it, create a new char and do it. :) It's so simple to prove to anyone ANSWER what you say.

Edited by leonardoll174