L2jroboto

ZOUMHSESL2

Question

Hello dears,

Im looking someone to adapt l2jroboto at l2jfrozen emulator, payment via paypal. Pm me or add me at skype zoumhs999.

Thanks have a nice day.

-= 26/1/2019=-

Hello guys i want someone to complete the adapt of l2jroboto to l2jfrozen emulator, already i have pay Kara ' to make the adapt send me the code but is missing some codes and dont give me a answer what is goin on, missing this codes https://pastebin.com/CZ1SqyjJ 

The error in 

Proofs: B4LeNAJ.png /

uCV1LE9.png /

r4f79t6.png

Edited by ZOUMHS

12 answers to this question

23 minutes ago, ZOUMHS said:

Hello dears,

Im looking someone to adapt l2jroboto at l2jfrozen emulator, payment via paypal. Pm me or add me at skype zoumhs999.

Thanks have a nice day.

You don't need to pay for adapt since its not much work. Post here the errors you get 

32 minutes ago, Kara` said:

You don't need to pay for adapt since its not much work. Post here the errors you get 

I dont have time to adapt it, this is why i want it ready to go! Thanks for our reply.

2 minutes ago, ZOUMHS said:

I dont have time to adapt it, this is why i want it ready to go! Thanks for our reply.

Do you get many errors? Cause frozen -> acis shouldnt be really different except few classes like CharInfoData or how it is in acis.

7 minutes ago, Kara` said:

Do you get many errors? Cause frozen -> acis shouldnt be really different except few classes like CharInfoData or how it is in acis.

I dont have try to add it, i want someone to pay to get it ready.

1 minute ago, ZOUMHS said:

I dont have try to add it, i want someone to pay to get it ready.

Oki add me if you want on skype (if i find sometime today) if is small adaption no need payment cause i believe there is no much difference but idk how acis is now and what they changed to be 100%

My skype is on my topic: https://maxcheaters.com/topic/217620-java-services-code-templates/

Edited by Kara`

3 hours ago, Kara` said:

Oki add me if you want on skype (if i find sometime today) if is small adaption no need payment cause i believe there is no much difference but idk how acis is now and what they changed to be 100%

My skype is on my topic: https://maxcheaters.com/topic/217620-java-services-code-templates/

Added at this one gamepsychology94  is correct?

On 1/22/2019 at 1:44 PM, ZOUMHS said:

Hello dears,

Thanks have a nice day.

-= 26/1/2019=-

Hello guys i want someone to complete the adapt of l2jroboto to l2jfrozen emulator, already i have pay Kara ' to make the adapt send me the code but is missing some codes and dont give me a answer what is goin on, missing this codes https://pastebin.com/CZ1SqyjJ 

The error in console: gOZ2n3E.png

Proofs: B4LeNAJ.png /

uCV1LE9.png /

r4f79t6.png

Looking for someone to complete the adapt i will pay ofcourse, because i dont know what happenig with Kara'

Edited by ZOUMHS

17 minutes ago, ZOUMHS said:

Looking for someone to complete the adapt i will pay ofcourse, because i dont know what happenig with Kara'

add me on skype l2trinitypvp maybe i can help

1 hour ago, Red-Hair-Shanks said:

add me on skype l2trinitypvp maybe i can help

Thanks dear Red-Hair-Shanks for our help, we have try to find a solution but we cant. anyone else?

CombatAI throw npe. Looks like the offensive skill list is empty, skill not found. Add a null check and should be ok.

17 minutes ago, SweeTs said:

CombatAI throw npe. Looks like the offensive skill list is empty, skill not found. Add a null check and should be ok.

Delete my pp info since its personal data. i did adaption to him he wanted pay more for me to add it but didn't have time all day