Enemy Player HP MP Bar

sqhizein

Question

2 hours ago, melron said:

If you need it only in specific cases, you could do that with title too

yes i want to use just in specifc cases. believe me i couldn't do it since morning :). i did look in olympiad.java files. StaticObject.Java. Player.java. but i coultn't make anything.

1 hour ago, Pamela32 said:

some1 was selling this before some years :P for hi5 

its best way to make good thing in game if you have money :). but i dont have:) tnks for reply

10 hours ago, SweeTs said:

You are overthinking boy.

Hint: Olympiad system. 

Moreover, I believe you could simply edit one packet (like static value 1) responsible for that, and it's gonna display the hp for players as for monsters. Didn't dig, but I guess there is a check regarding the target type and it's showing hp or not.

Whaaaaaaaat?? No....

@author

Pretty possible 

unknown.png

Edited by xxdem
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, xxdem said:

Whaaaaaaaat?? No....

@author

Pretty possible 

unknown.png

[gr] panw sto kefali leei .. plus oxi apc , se  players like God , :P

6 hours ago, Pamela32 said:

[gr] panw sto kefali leei .. plus oxi apc , se  players like God , :P

den nomizw na ennoei panw sto kefali, leei on top, like monsters...
Ase pou nomizw oti se title einai java side, oxi client.

Auto pou deixnei o mpampas mas,  xdeadlymarksman, einai to kalytero pou mporei kapoios na vrei, ean vevaia leitourgei kai se players kai oxi mono se APC...

16 hours ago, xxdem said:

Whaaaaaaaat?? No....

@author

Pretty possible 

unknown.png

its realy good and enogh for me . but with mp and cp bar more good than this. i did search in russian and brazillian pages. they are found  a few way to make this function easely. example  

and here the codes 

https://forum.zone-game.info/showpost.php?p=424868&postcount=83

but i am using different emulator. probably they are using l2jserver or their emulator. i dont know that how to Adapt that codes on my Emulator L2JMythras. 

Edited by sqhizein

there is no L2PcInstance.java file in my source. i think the owner of this source did change this .java file. but content of the L2PcInstance.java is %90 same in Player.java which is have my source. i think i can handle TargetStatusWnd.uc HandleTargetUpdate() thing with UTPT i dont know. at least i will try.

4 hours ago, StinkyMadness said:

Where is the hard part ? http://prntscr.com/m2hnm1

Stupid or what? Self targeting always shows HP and MP by default, show as on another target

1 hour ago, xxdem said:

Stupid or what? Self targeting always shows HP and MP by default, show as on another target

Hmm by edit interface.u you can take only current HP of another PC target. But i think with core side that data can been send on interface.

11 minutes ago, StinkyMadness said:

Hmm by edit interface.u you can take only current HP of another PC target. But i think with core side that data can been send on interface.

if im not wrong, it can be done only for olly targets

OlyTarget.png

2 hours ago, StinkyMadness said:

Not obviously.... lol

Finaly i could edit interfere.u file with an decoder. i did change a few code. evventualy i can show enemy healt and mana bar. but when i hit the enemy Current hp doesnt decrease or increase. if I click on the enemy when i kill monster. enemy hp bar show empty stick. when i click a mob with full hp then after click the enemy. the enemy hp bar is full. i gues i need to configure .java codes too. but it is so hard who is dont know too much java developer.