Enemy Player HP MP Bar

sqhizein

Question

22 hours ago, JohnBoy13 said:

what you are asking for will not be cheap, send me pm if you need a client dev. 

Rolf, its like few lines inside interface.xdat / interface.u / core.game.serverpackage (maybe)

20 hours ago, JohnBoy13 said:

Indeed smart idea, but no mana bar. I thought about God hp bar that's why I said it won't be cheap. 

Why no mana bar? When you target yourself there is already an mana bar xD

Stop hunting easy money.. 

5 hours ago, vikaki5 said:

den nomizw na ennoei panw sto kefali, leei on top, like monsters...
Ase pou nomizw oti se title einai java side, oxi client.

Auto pou deixnei o mpampas mas,  xdeadlymarksman, einai to kalytero pou mporei kapoios na vrei, ean vevaia leitourgei kai se players kai oxi mono se APC...

Players kai APCs kamia apolotos diafora filtate

54 minutes ago, StinkyMadness said:

Rolf, its like few lines inside interface.xdat / interface.u / core.game.serverpackage (maybe)

Its just interface.u, except if you don't have a compilable source of it... You still think its easy?

32 minutes ago, xxdem said:

Its just interface.u, except if you don't have a compilable source of it... You still think its easy?

Where is the hard part ? http://prntscr.com/m2hnm1

Edited by StinkyMadness

3 hours ago, StinkyMadness said:

Izi money? I don't want to sell him anything. 

On 1/2/2019 at 11:24 AM, JohnBoy13 said:

P.s: what you are asking for will not be cheap, send me pm if you need a client dev. 

1 hour ago, sqhizein said:

hello everyone have a good day. I want to see Enemy Player Hp Mp bar on top. when i click to player. like Monster HP bar. i am using l2jMythras Server. i have Source Files.

This is client developement

54 minutes ago, sqhizein said:

thanks for reply. Is there any different way to make this function in legally?

What do you mean legally? Any client modification is illegal,but don't worry no one is going to sue you or something. 

P.s: what you are asking for will not be cheap, send me pm if you need a client dev. 

You are overthinking boy.

Hint: Olympiad system. 

Moreover, I believe you could simply edit one packet (like static value 1) responsible for that, and it's gonna display the hp for players as for monsters. Didn't dig, but I guess there is a check regarding the target type and it's showing hp or not.

• Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, SweeTs said:

Moreover, I believe you could simply edit one packet (like static value 1) responsible for that, and it's gonna display the hp for players as for monsters. Didn't dig, but I guess there is a check regarding the target type and it's showing hp or not.

That is very good idea. I never thought of this :). if i could know english very well. i can make many different things. I caught the end of the rope :). if you sure that Devil in the Static value. i will try. thanks a lot.

1 hour ago, SweeTs said:

Indeed smart idea, but no mana bar. I thought about God hp bar that's why I said it won't be cheap. 

1 minute ago, JohnBoy13 said:

yea i know how is hp bar in GOD. if you want to see enemy hp bar you have to show yours to enemy. it can be open in Option. if you can do that function. you are reealy capable in this job. but  i don sure that i can afford the money. i will try own my way.