classic [L2j] Game Of Thrones

AryaStark

Just now, Pamela32 said:

guys come on .. stop this ...  this doesnt help u or him .. hate dont help any1

It does help. If we somehow change his mind to not open the server, then the whole l2 community will be helped!

1 hour ago, AryaStark said:

1st of all pple can understand that server will fail because of staff? So you know me , and you know that i wil fail ? ok, maby you have  seen me in your dreams.

2nd There is no other reason exept of paid ,that some one will post so much hate in a new server and new staff w/o knowing nothing about him and the server.

3rd Im a clown ? , and you want to make a serius chat with you? . Pple who dont respect other pple they dont respect their own selves. 

4rd there were any comments about server features , but only hate comments. So i cant answer any of them 

END of story with you.

The only i have to say about your comment , its that i never said that server will have 3.000 online , but that we expect 3.000

There is a big difference . From all paid ads that  didnt start yet, and with some calculations , thats the number but is estimated always. it would be 1-5 to 3. So i never said that.

Isn't your another maxcheaters user Pufa (VIP member)?
Isn't your name Rafail Papadopoulos (or how it's spelled in not Greek language)
Isn't your skype: rafail.papadopoulos7
Isn't that you live in Greece Thessalonikh (or how it's called).

No hate, but your name is related with scams, fake skypes (fake adrenaline krn skype, fake tales skype, fake eglobal skype) - i believe i could dig more and more and more and more.

If it's that not you - I'm sorry, correct me.
Just wanted to give my 2cents on your strange contacts.

P.s. goodluck with project (every post of this topic only gives you attention and more web views, maybe even possible players)

1 hour ago, Pleyne said:

Isn't your another maxcheaters user Pufa (VIP member)?
Isn't your name Rafail Papadopoulos (or how it's spelled in not Greek language)
Isn't your skype: rafail.papadopoulos7
Isn't that you live in Greece Thessalonikh (or how it's called).

No hate, but your name is related with scams, fake skypes (fake adrenaline krn skype, fake tales skype, fake eglobal skype) - i believe i could dig more and more and more and more.

If it's that not you - I'm sorry, correct me.
Just wanted to give my 2cents on your strange contacts.

P.s. goodluck with project (every post of this topic only gives you attention and more web views, maybe even possible players)

You got him 

2 hours ago, Pamela32 said:

guys come on .. stop this ...  this doesnt help u or him .. hate dont help any1

It's not about hate, every comment i see until now proves that the admin is lying to the community and tries to gather money without hard work, but just from copy pasting things and features from older servers. Some of us in here will appreciate the fact that someone came in this forum to show us sincere facts about his work and his server. Enough is enough.

3 hours ago, AryaStark said:

No im not gona say that. But be sure that im not having any relation ship with the servers you said up, these are just some scripts that are really copied , but thats all. 

Just but ehm, i dont wanna hate you like AchYlek, but you are trying to create a server with zero knowledge about the IT prollz.

You just said, that these are just some scripts

Do you know that HTML is markup language and not the scripting one :O

51 minutes ago, snshd said:

Just but ehm, i dont wanna hate you like AchYlek, but you are trying to create a server with zero knowledge about the IT prollz.

You just said, that these are just some scripts

Do you know that HTML is markup language and not the scripting one :O

Ty. Bro 

17 minutes ago, AchYlek said:

Ty. Bro 

Yes but it include and scripts, What u mean about ty?

The skeleton of another website doesnt mean that you didnt work on it.

39 minutes ago, AryaStark said:

Yes but it include and scripts, What u mean about ty?

The skeleton of another website doesnt mean that you didnt work on it.

I know Only you email, he posted you name almost with samé like you mail, so please gtfo 

6 minutes ago, AchYlek said:

I know Only you email, he posted you name almost with samé like you mail, so please gtfo 

So every developers of L2J that create new codes and staff are stealing of other developers ?

what u mean ? , 

Its not copy/paste when you take a skeleton of something and change it. is something new.

thats all

10 minutes ago, AryaStark said:

So every developers of L2J that create new codes and staff are stealing of other developers ?

what u mean ? , 

Its not copy/paste when you take a skeleton of something and change it. is something new.

thats all

Now you start to annoy even me, you call that copy-paste "skeleton"? I wonder what l2destiny thinks about you ripping their website like that - because besides of background image, EVERYTHING is the same - menus, twitch navbar, buttons, css styles, the news panel, ALL of it, you didn't even change one bit.

I find it hard to believe you RIPed a whole website's frontend and developed the matching backend.... you clearly don't have the knowledge to do so - and yes I can say that only based on the fact you copy-paste stuff being completely clueless - leaving very important stuff unchanged and calling them site's "skeleton".

You even copy/pasted the same google tags manager account ID as l2destiny uses, resulting in both servers sending data to the very same google account, ffs, you cannot get anymore rookie than this - why don't you just send your registered users / passwords in plain text to l2destiny too? that's just the site's "skeleton" afterall...

You either have completely zero knowledge when it comes to development, or don't care about your users at all, or you are l2destiny, or all together - but proffesional you aren't, thats for damn sure.

21 minutes ago, Sahar said:

Now you start to annoy even me, you call that copy-paste "skeleton"? I wonder what l2destiny thinks about you ripping their website like that - because besides of background image, EVERYTHING is the same - menus, twitch navbar, buttons, css styles, the news panel, ALL of it, you didn't even change one bit.

I find it hard to believe you RIPed a whole website's frontend and developed the matching backend.... you clearly don't have the knowledge to do so - and yes I can say that only based on the fact you copy-paste stuff being completely clueless - leaving very important stuff unchanged and calling them site's "skeleton".

You even copy/pasted the same google tags manager account ID as l2destiny uses, resulting in both servers sending data to the very same google account, ffs, you cannot get anymore rookie than this - why don't you just send your registered users / passwords in plain text to l2destiny too? that's just the site's "skeleton" afterall...

You either have completely zero knowledge when it comes to development, or don't care about your users at all, or you are l2destiny, or all together - but proffesional you aren't, thats for damn sure.

So you judge people because they dont have knowledge?

Nice ideology. So good person are that they know everything, the others are bad?

Ok

22 minutes ago, AryaStark said:

Nice ideology. So good person are that they know everything, the others are bad?

Ok

Read your post Back in topic,

51 minutes ago, AryaStark said:

Ok

nobody judge anything if you open l2 server you need to know what you doing

33 minutes ago, adidaskipowah said:

nobody judge anything if you open l2 server you need to know what you doing

I think i am, you are not forced to play in this Server.

Just dont play