MAP EDITOR

Ionian

• 3 weeks later...
On 30 November 2018 at 10:15 AM, Ionian said:

LF tools to design a town or area from scratch!

something like this is demev using mabe !

aniway !

i tink its easier to make the scene in 3ds max and section it with basic coordinates to get higher quality meshes and textures and a proper lod rendering ! then import it using postal editor and then add the meshes with smr.jar or something i cant remember

but your wasting time trust me !

the game needs a new engine and thats it if you want to fantasy yourself till you die well your wasting time editing to death !

you are trying to edit it too much and that is not worthy the time trust me !

go do a hobby in your life that actualy is not wasting time for nothing !

if you want one of these editors i could post it but need to know if will get me baned first !

1 hour ago, puredemonsss said:

something like this is demev using mabe !

aniway !

i tink its easier to make the scene in 3ds max and section it with basic coordinates to get higher quality meshes and textures and a proper lod rendering ! then import it using postal editor and then add the meshes with smr.jar or something i cant remember

but your wasting time trust me !

the game needs a new engine and thats it if you want to fantasy yourself till you die well your wasting time editing to death !

you are trying to edit it too much and that is not worthy the time trust me !

go do a hobby in your life that actualy is not wasting time for nothing !

if you want one of these editors i could post it but need to know if will get me baned first !

sharing something that may help people out wont get you banned but everything depends if it's virus then u should not even post anything releated to viruses but if it's clean sure go ahead.

2 minutes ago, Celestine said:

sharing something that may help people out wont get you banned but everything depends if it's virus then u should not even post anything releated to viruses but if it's clean sure go ahead.

ok thanx ! ill share it on the other client section ! as i know its an open source and it seems ok !

3 minutes ago, puredemonsss said:

ok thanx ! ill share it on the other client section ! as i know its an open source and it seems ok !

no problem :) 

one basic editor was already shared in this section if im not wrong. i m using some other tools aswell to create stuff but it would be great to let ppl know how to do it :)

demev/ virus will be pissed i guess. since they charge 100 -1000+ € for most simple stuff xDDD