Trade issue

temple13

We meet at night to talk and see what happens cuz he say me now that it didnt work because the key was in use, i'll delete paypal acc for privacity, i'll say something later guys

46 minutes ago, Nightw0lf said:

let me understand the seller sold a key that was in use by somebody else?

if i'm not wrong it was just not working.

now on topic, @MarianG did you solve the problem with temple?

1 hour ago, Nightw0lf said:

let me understand the seller sold a key that was in use by somebody else?

He give me the key and I get the error that you get when the key is out of date or incorrect, I said him if he have the adrenaline opened with the key that he gave me and he didnt answer, thats the last words we have.

Now he say me that the key was in use thats why it didnt work and he say that I dont have patiente.

1 hour ago, Designatix said:

if i'm not wrong it was just not working.

now on topic, @MarianG did you solve the problem with temple?

Not yet, we meet later in skype to talk about it. I'll post if he solve the problem or whatever.

As I said, I dont care about the 4$, I said him to give me back and he said that he wont give me back because I have the key, but I hate this type of problems.

I can buy it for 6$ from Faken and is 100% legal.

Let's wait this night, at the moment i'll give another chance to marian

Best regards!!!

39 minutes ago, temple13 said:

He give me the key and I get the error that you get when the key is out of date or incorrect, I said him if he have the adrenaline opened with the key that he gave me and he didnt answer, thats the last words we have.

Now he say me that the key was in use thats why it didnt work and he say that I dont have patiente.

Not yet, we meet later in skype to talk about it. I'll post if he solve the problem or whatever.

As I said, I dont care about the 4$, I said him to give me back and he said that he wont give me back because I have the key, but I hate this type of problems.

Best regards!!!

like Nightwolf said, there are 2 options.

@MarianG give him a valid key or refound the money, otherwise it is indeed scam and you will be punished.

I won't say anything for the 'scammer'. Mods can handle that. But you... Temple... You insist that you don't care about the 4$ but something is wrong here.. you said you could pick a key from Faken with 6$. The question is Why you didn't since it is 100% legal as you mentioned? Wtf ppl? Did you even try to trade with an unknown person just to save 2$? That's shame bro... 

Edited by melron

Just now, melron said:

I won't say anything for the 'scammer'. Mods can handle that. But you... Temple... You insist that you don't care about the 4$ but something is wrong here.. you said you could pick a key from Faken with 6$. The question is Why you didn't since is 100% as you mentioned? Wtf ppl? Did you even try to trade with an unknown person just to save 2$? That's shame bro... 

I like to help the people, and I trusted that he said he dont use it, so he lost the money and the key, thats why I buy from him.

2 hours ago, temple13 said:

Best regards!!!

bullshit, it doesnt matter if key in use or not, when u run bot with key(even it be in use), it gonna ask for bind on new hwid, then bot closes, run second time, and good to go, in this case key gave error because it was expired/wrong key

Just to be clear guys. Key is working 100%  it is the first time for him when he use adrenaline... I think he did something wrong with updater(antivirus was activated and so on).

I will fix it either with support on setting the adrenaline or with money back.

Is my bad that I have sold a key to a user that use adrenaline for the first time.

7 minutes ago, MarianG said:

Just to be clear guys. Key is working 100%  it is the first time for him when he use adrenaline... I think he did something wrong with updater(antivirus was activated and so on).

I will fix it either with support on setting the adrenaline or with money back.

Is my bad that I have sold a key to a user that use adrenaline for the first time.

I'm in work now,

I use the updater without antivirus from the first time, I put antivirus On when you connect to my PC via Teamviewer.

I'll be at home at 14:00 GMT +1, right now here is 9:38

I'm sure that we'll solve it

Ok enough with this.

Topic is locked. Temple12 if you have any other issue with that, send me a pm.

Update (19/11/2018):

The issue is solved!

Topic's title changed.

• MeVsYou locked this topic
  • MeVsYou unlocked, locked, featured and unfeatured this topic