ReadyUser L2Off Account Manager

Hello everyone, it's been a while (almost 5 years) I was off. During this time I was getting requests to create new account panels, provide support for the one I shared 4 years ago, or even provide support for other panels out there. The truth is that I saw some really nice ones, with powerful features and amazing layouts. I had the chance to check the sources on some of them and I got surprised with their big mess and luck of security. Tokens between forms, prefix for names and other "cool" stuff will do the job temporarily, but some time they are going to be compromised.

Since I have some (but limited) free time, I started coding an account panel that I had in mind since long time ago. Super secure against any kind of threat, professionally coded, master account -> game account separation, donation with different types of payments, vote rewards, referral system, different donation plans for the user to buy (not in-game), Admin features to make admin's life easier when administrating users, different types of user groups (gm, admin, user), user profile, notifications, group messaging, chat, mass email (admin) and the list goes on.

ReadyUser is a powerful PHP account manager designed to include all of the features mentioned above. The application is powered by Mysql, MSSQL and PHP,  and it is built with the CodeIgniter framework. CodeIgniter is based on the Model-View-Controller development pattern. MVC is a software approach that separates application logic from presentation. In practice, it permits your web pages to contain minimal scripting since the presentation is separate from the PHP scripting.

In some parts, most of its logic has been taken from an account manager of mine that was never released (but personally learned a LOT while coding it.)

Here is the link for ReadyUser. 

If you would like to learn more about it, how it works or why it is secure feel free to ask

Now all traffic is under HTTPS.

I don't know when it's going to be ready.

I don't know if it's going to be shared as is (full features) or just basic functionality.

If someone wants to help me translate in other languages (Polish, Russian etc) please let me know.

Ideas, help, comments are welcome!

Thanks to @WindShackle for translating ReadyUser to Spanish.

Here is a list with the features that are already implemented or going to be:

• User & Registration System
    • Users can register for an account using the quick and easy register page.
    • Captcha enabled registration page to prevent bots from spamming your site (can be disabled in Admin Panel) Includes Google ReCaptcha.
    • Users can also register accounts using their Social Network accounts, making it even quicker to sign up.
    • Login System comes with a Forgotten Password page, to allow users to reset their password via email.
    • Prevents spam by making sure the email address is unique and valid.
    • Passwords are encrypted using PHPass library.
    • Can disable registration from Admin Panel, as well as Social Login.
    • Custom Fields option.
    • User Profiles that allow users to comment on each other.
    • User Notification System
  • Game Account Features
    • Register Game Account
    • View Game Account 
    • IP Filter
    • View Characters of accounts
    • Send Home
    • Server Status
    • Login History
    • Change Password
    • Donate
    • Item Shop
    • Vote Reward (Logic is done, but currently can't test it because I don't have access to APIs of voting sites) 
    • Referral System
    • Support Ticket System (User + Admin)
    • Knowledge Base (User + Admin)
    • Announcements (User + Admin)
    • Game Stats (pvp, pk, castles etc)
  • Registered Users
    • FrontPage shows whatever matters to you.
    • Graph displays members that have registered in the last six months. (admin)
    • Breakdown shows how many users signed up via Google, Twitter and Facebook.(admin)
    • See users who are currently online, users who have registered today and total user count. All of this is cached too so it saves resources on your server!(admin)
    • Member List displays all registered users.(admin)
    • Search Members.(admin)
    • User Profiles.
    • User Settings area allows user to change their avatar, update their name and other information.
    • Change Password option in Settings page too.
    • User Role System allows you to make members have limited access to various areas of the site.
  • Admin Panel (Game Settings)
    • Set maximum game account per master account
    • Disable/enable game account registration
  • Admin Panel (Panel Settings) Photo
    • Custom Fields system allows you to add extra fields to registration form.
    • Add/Delete/Edit Donation Items
    • Able to disable registration
    • Able to disable Captcha
    • Change site name, logo and other settings.
    • Able to disable social network login
    • Manage Members allows you to edit, delete and view Member information, such as their IP address, email and when they last logged in.
    • User Groups allow you to sort and categorize members.
    • Email Templates make translating emails much more easier by using email template option.
    • Email Members area allows you to send emails to all of your registered emails. Select by User Group, Username or All Users.
    • IP Blocking system allows you to block certain IPs from registering accounts and from logging in.
    • Setup Payment Plans, Payment Settings and view Payment Logs .
    • Choose from four different layout themes (MAYBE)
    • Google ReCaptcha
    • Create custom User Roles
    • User Log system; view activity of all members
  • Payment Plans Photo
    • Turn on or off the ability for users to purchase credits for their accounts.
    • Check out via PayPal or Stripe, supports multiple currencies.
    • Credits automatically added to user accounts after payment has been made.
    • Users can purchase plans that add Premium perks to their account.
    • Plans can be added via the Admin Panel, select price and how many days the plan adds.
  • Translation Ready
    • Easy translate the entire system by modifying our translation files
    • Allow users to switch between a language of their choice using language switcher.
    • Supports any UTF-8 language!
  • System
    • Built on CodeIgniter 3.1.6
    • Built on Bootstrap 3.3.4
    • Translation Ready
    • Requires PHP 5.4
    • Requires MySQL database
    • Requires MSSQL database
    • Supports MySQL, MSSQL and PDO drivers.
    • Supports SMTP Email, PHP Mail()
    • Requires knowledges of Codeigniter and MVC if you want to play around with it.
    • Easy install. Simply run install.php file and in 4 steps is ready to go

Edited by PARADISE
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

Thanks for reporting, but there is nothing malicious on this website/webserver.

Scan

Scan2

Scan3

PS. just added SSL, and traffic now is under HTTPS.

Edited by PARADISE

after 30sec of load only this https://www.paradised.icu/

show me ssl error i never saw it cause finally nothing loaded xD

i dont think this is ssl issue

i mean the load time is too much even before the error of the ssl shows up you have to wait so much

check maybe you have I/O overload disable any debug or logging

Edited by Nightw0lf

The first one i know is slow because it runs on 3 VMs.

But for the second link which is the actual panel, i get a load time of 0.7 sec 

Edit: Issue with "not trusted" is fixed. 

Edited by PARADISE

Sounds interesting, would be nice to have a decent account panel available for free. Would be even better, if it could work with l2j as well - I guess there are no contradictions(?).

As I see you are thining about sharing it with full features or not. If you plan to sell it - not sure if there are many people willing to buy it tho - then obviously, do not.

Sharing a very basic panel with reg/log/change pass would be more than enough for most of people as well :wink:

----

Each time you enter a invalid password / login, a new message appear. Is that done or purpose? I guess 're-appear' the message would be better option, to prevent the message flood.

EKKQL2n.png

Hi,

I haven’t thought about selling it or sharing it tbh. It depends on a lot of things, but I’ll make a decision when it’s almost done. Probably share a basic version and sell extra add ons to whoever is interested. It should be really easy to make it for l2j since it uses active record for db transactions. The only thing that should be different is the table structures. That message appearing thing is because in the very beginning I was sending errors through Ajax and not php. Apparently it’s the only part I haven’t changed yet. Also you get 15min ban for 5 failed attempts tp login with invalid credentials

Thanks!! 

Edited by PARADISE

When I started this project, I used bootstrap 3.3.4 and php 5.4 was installed at that moment. When I’m done with all the features I’ll be updating to the latest version of bootstrap and php. Db transactions are done with active record from CI, so I don’t have to change literally anything from the code. It doesn’t use mssql function which is deprecated at the latest version. Thanks for your feedback !

• Like 1