Looking for Clean C4 PTS/Off server

MasterToma

Question

Hello,

As a part of C1 decompilation project, I'm starting decompiling C4. Having source codes for all (except L2Server.exe) parts, C4 reverse should go 5x times faster. But I can't find clean C4 PTS files. Every share has some modifications, in binaries as well. I mean, it's even not clear some times, whether binaries were "extended" or not - licenses somewhere disabled, etc.

If you 99% sure you have clean leaked C4 pack - please, PM me, or post it here

9 answers to this question

7 hours ago, LightFusionMain said:

А ты что уже успел разобрать L2Server ? зачем тебе ц4 

Have you already decompiled L2Server? Why do you need C4 one?

C4 was my goal too, since I would like to open server C1 -> C2 -> C3 -> C4 -> C5 -> C6, and provide new content each 2 weeks or 2 months (for later chronicles)

There are a lot of extenders, based on C4.

I explained many times, that path "decompile easiest parts C1 -> complex parts C1 -> use them as a base to decompile C4" is much more efficient, then decompiling C4 from scratch. 

The retail behavior of many functions more useful for developers than your fixes. Without retail knowledge L2J looks like badly replic of this game. No gameplay only one big bug.

Don't worry, those who contribute to my "private" project, receive back those "knowledge". 

BTW, topic might be resolved, looks like PP Retail C4 files are original. Tnx to @zconll and @Jamba

On 10/31/2018 at 9:56 PM, MasterToma said:

C4 was my goal too, since I would like to open server C1 -> C2 -> C3 -> C4 -> C5 -> C6, and provide new content each 2 weeks or 2 months (for later chronicles)

The main problem with this is the huge modifications to AI between C1 non-PTS and C4 AND the 100% hunting area spawn rework in C3. There are no C2/C3 leaks, so you will never have that data. With C5/C6, yeah, you can use either C4 or GF as base, it is still tolerable.

Other things to have in mind is that a lot of stuff was being baked directly into ai those days, so (I'm not sure which C1 you have) the KR fstrings (or CN ones in C4) need to be dealt with, for example. Freya is the oldest client that has official english fstrings (dubbed NpcStrings), even though some of them use different IDs (raid boss related stuff, for example, not only quests).

On 11/4/2018 at 3:01 PM, MasterToma said:

BTW, topic might be resolved, looks like PP Retail C4 files are original. Tnx to @zconll and @Jamba

Yeah, the CN leak that made C4 servers popular back in the day (as it was much better than playing C1 on a C2/C3/C4 client). The sad part is that they damaged the SQL files during transfer (all comments destroyed). Even at this day, I still want to punch the person who did the transfer.

Good luck on your project - I already have everything I need to know about Prelude PTS/Prelude/C1/C4 and I don't care about exact mechanics in long obsolete versions (unfortunately, literally everything has changed since then). At a certain point of time I did want to revive C1, but now I know it is definitely not worth it. Not even with a properly windowed C1 client.

On the other hand, if at some point you would decide to reconstruct all the integrations found in AuthD 80919 (not only DLL based ones) and are interested in trading that for details about 'latest and greatest' versions, send me a PM.

• Thanks 1