Jump to content
kvexino

Request Drupal developer + re-designing of actual website

Recommended Posts

I need 2 in 1 developer that will debug an already made website and re-design it to the newest trend.

 

It is a Lineage 2 website with connections to server database and a payment system.

* One of the problems is that the hosting of L2 server is getting flooded by too many connections to database made by the website and then it is blocking any incoming requests.

* The other ones are related to design.

 

PS: I don't need just a designer I need someone who can handle both coding and designing.

 

(If this is not the right place to post I apologize in advance)

Edited by kvexino

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, kvexino said:

I need 2 in 1 developer that will debug an already made website and re-design it to the newest trend.

 

It is a Lineage 2 website with connections to server database and a payment system.

* One of the problems is that the hosting of L2 server is getting flooded by too many connections to database made by the website and then it is blocking any incoming requests.

* The other ones are related to design.

 

PS: I don't need just a designer I need someone who can handle both coding and designing.

 

(If this is not the right place to post I apologize in advance)

Drop me a pm i can suggest you to someone...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

you need to use object and try/catch with resources in order to avoid such messages then ask your money back cause in order to fix something broken is worse than buying new one.

plus your site might be under ddos you need knowledge on how to ban IP's with denial of their access to site there is alot behind that (google cloudflare), anyone that offers you less than a well documented php website that is focused on protection is same as throwing your money into the wind.

Edited by Nightw0lf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Nightw0lf said:

you need to use object and try/catch with resources in order to avoid such messages then ask your money back cause in order to fix something broken is worse than buying new one.

plus your site might be under ddos you need knowledge on how to ban IP's with denial of their access to site there is alot behind that (google cloudflare), anyone that offers you less than a well documented php website that is focused on protection is same as throwing your money into the wind.

 

I don't have too much knowledge about php (is lavarel not drupal - to be honest I don't know the differences between these two), the point is that I've already paid a team to build it, they have done it and I paid but I couldn't simulate connections.

The only thing that is causing too many connections is poor written requests made by ACP to list raidbosses + top pvp players + castles + heroes.... as I believe that every check is made by the user and not by the website so for example 100 users = 100 * all asked statuses it throws 10000 like.
Instead of that I believe that the website should request connections without having to care about users connected... (this is my logic explanation)
I already spoke with @Rebron12 I'm waiting his response. 

But in case the fix would cost more than the website then my choice would be to forget about it and throw it in to the bin.

Edited by kvexino

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

you already got scammed by a team you mean, you only query data from database once in 5 minutes you store the timer into a text file (or you check last time the cache files edited) and you create cache files of raids/tops etc... or you can do it with cron job anything else than those 2 solutions is garbage.

 

PS: if this team was in this forum report section to get them what they deserve.

PS: drupal is a CMS and laravel is a framework, google them and you will get it.

Edited by Nightw0lf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/13/2018 at 10:03 AM, Nightw0lf said:

you already got scammed by a team you mean, you only query data from database once in 5 minutes you store the timer into a text file (or you check last time the cache files edited) and you create cache files of raids/tops etc... or you can do it with cron job anything else than those 2 solutions is garbage.

 

PS: if this team was in this forum report section to get them what they deserve.

PS: drupal is a CMS and laravel is a framework, google them and you will get it.

 

My "luck" then, the team was on freelancer but I hope with Reborn will sort it out to be working properly. Really appreciate your help and advices. I'll get back if it doesn't get sorted. Cheers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok, I came back here to say that Reborn12 took me on skype for a talk, regarding the website fixing.

 

             So from October of ~12 until now, no message have been received from him anymore not even that I need to wait more or that he(or his "progammer") is doing any progresses in fixing anything. So my belief behind this is that he only wanted the files maybe to have for sale for future projects. As my proper experience with him with all my respect, he is not reliable..

            I'm not looking anymore for anyone to fix my project as I see people are looking for website files to look for their own things.

There will be -1 reputation from my side as if you give yourself credits and you agree to fix something(the website) for someone(the customer), make sure you :

1. Keep him up to date with any changes(progress)

2. Try as fast as you can to fix something and do not let the customer wait for your "programmer" will.

3. If you agree something, make sure you do it.

 

Regards.

 

One of moderators lock this thread as there is no need for these kind of "kind and trustful" people to fix my website...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×