Monster high five images

Hello everyone. Im searching for high five  mobs images for mine community board. It should be example like gremlin id - (18342) so and image should be 18342.jpg (need all high five npc's) images   ->  256x256 sizes. Please pm me with your skype with your offer.

34 minutes ago, koksas said:

Hello everyone. Im searching for high five  mobs images for mine community board. It should be example like gremlin id - (18342) so and image should be 18342.jpg (need all high five npc's) images   ->  256x256 sizes. Please pm me with your skype with your offer.

You're busy to do it on your own? Cause i don't think there is someone that crazy to print screen 5000 + monsters

Kara`

there no need to print these monsters. Someone maybe have them from database l2,  or in some datapatch

If someone have it. Im buying.

Edited by koksas

so you are using the shared mythras pack or the other one that it is based on right? if so, the problem is on the code that gets the image from the already existing database of images... Small hint if you are using them: Look at the syntax of the image getter, and then look at the server ID that you are using.
Good luck anyway.

10 hours ago, koksas said:

Kara`

there no need to print these monsters. Someone maybe have them from database l2,  or in some datapatch

If someone have it. Im buying.

Are the images somewhere stored like a site? If yes u can make a script as nightwolf the master said to download them