.donate command

4 minutes ago, GhostOfSoul said:

hello guys
 i have a question, is there any way to put donation method on website?  after he get in game and write /donate or .donate and he get the donate coins?

multiple ways but this include php system also so nobody will do it for free. 

I did send you pm if you're interest. Afcourse there are several ways to do it but still it's not just 10 lines of code.

Edited by Kara`

1 minute ago, Kara` said:

multiple ways but this include php system also so nobody will do it for free. 

I did send you pm if you're interest. Afcourse there are several ways to do it but still it's not just 10 lines of code.

what do you mean by php system?

Just now, xxdem said:

what do you mean by php system?

The website part. He want donate from site and receive it though game. Donate in website via paypal api or whichever method, store tokens in SQL and in game receive - exchange tokens into items or whatever. Isn't PHP necessary to be done though website? 

Just now, Kara` said:

The website part. He want donate from site and receive it though game. Donate in website via paypal api or whichever method, store tokens in SQL and in game receive - exchange tokens into items or whatever. Isn't PHP necessary to be done though website? 

you think that a website script or paypal api is the only way?

3 minutes ago, xxdem said:

It can be done in the GameServer with casual Java code, very few know the method and I will not be the one to reveal it

I've seen something like that with a .bat (back in 2010) that it checked pp donation id in database and reward automaticaly all players. True it can be done though java only.

The way i imagine is to do it though the pp api and let players after donation add their transcation id in some npc or voice and you check via the bat or automatical using a timer if the transcation is done.

Edited by Kara`

Just now, Kara` said:

I've seen something like that with a .bat that it checked pp donation id in database and reward automaticaly all players. True it can be done though java only.

this is totally irrelevant, I am not talking about the internal verification but the external GameServer -> Paypal real time donation verification, ammount, donationId etc

shared mythras source has something like this. the command can be executed, but then first, the 'donation' needs to be on the database table. The data is probably inserted via a api or php script after a 'succesful' donation confirmation from the website. 

2 minutes ago, HyperBlown said:

shared mythras source has something like this. the command can be executed, but then first, the 'donation' needs to be on the database table. The data is probably inserted via a api or php script after a 'succesful' donation confirmation from the website. 

read again my post, you don't need anything external like scripts or paypal apis

3 minutes ago, HyperBlown said:

Oh please with this s*t source. If i see this thing one more time i'll throw up. One reason ro and ru shouldn't be allowed to code. Picking L2J & messing up classes and call it unique project. 

9 minutes ago, xxdem said:

this is totally irrelevant, I am not talking about the internal verification but the external GameServer -> Paypal real time donation verification, ammount, donationId etc

The one i mentioned is also "external" way, if you refer in the part i said that player submit his transcation id then without any match data how are you suppose to reward the proper person? Other than the submit part everything i said its external way. 

If im mistaken again okay. 

Edited by Kara`

3 minutes ago, Kara` said:

Oh please with this s*t source. If i see this thing one more time i'll throw up. One reason ro and ru shouldn't be allowed to code. Picking L2J & messing up classes and call it unique project. 

The one i mentioned is also "external" way, if you refer in the part i said that player submit his transcation id then without any match data how are you suppose to reward the proper person? Other than the submit part everything i said its external way. 

If im mistaken again okay. 

you can't even understand what I am talking about, just forget about it

1 hour ago, xxdem said:

It can be done in the GameServer with casual Java code, very few know the method and I will not be the one to reveal it

You will need some libs though :P

And don't tell me you won't, it will take more more time without them. But yeah, possible...

3 minutes ago, Solomun said:

You will need some libs though :P

And don't tell me you won't, it will take more more time without them. But yeah, possible...

Never disagree with xxdem you piece of fluffy stuff. Warned, next time is perma

PS. I hope elfocrash wont see this and start commenting against xxdem cause again e-war.

Edited by Kara`