Jump to content

Demand Unban on my account [ImBatman]


Recommended Posts

@Maxtor 

 

I didn't do anything bad, i didn't flame, i didn't spam. All of sudden my account yesterday got banned with +3 feedback and my topic also deleted. 

Who did this and why? Who give you the right to ban whoever you like? 

 

What the fuck maxtor? Your staff ban whoever they dont like? Justice and MeVsYou werent like that

 

I really demand unban and my topic ban how it was i won't even negotiate. 

https://maxcheaters.com/profile/216199-imbatman/

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, SillverShadow said:

could it be coz of the lie?
i mean you said i'm batman but they may have found out that you are not!?!

Seriously i dont know who banned me but i won't even stop until maxtor take an action. Nobody has the right to ban people for no reason. I didn't scam, i didn't flame anyone i had good feedback and all of sudden banned. 

 

And i love how the loser who banned me deleted my topic instantly like this is personal rolf

Edited by I'm Connor By Cyberlife
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, I'm Connor By Cyberlife said:

Seriously i dont know who banned me but i won't even stop until maxtor take an action. Nobody has the right to ban people for no reason. I didn't scam, i didn't flame anyone i had good feedback and all of sudden banned. 

 

And i love how the loser who banned me deleted my topic instantly like this is personal rolf

Stop this AccessDenied.. Stop creating new accounts. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, 'Baggos' said:

Stop this AccessDenied.. Stop creating new accounts. 

 

Act like a mature person for once in ur life. I never hide my identity, even sweets send me nabs in my skype for free help. 

Really u must learn how to act a mature when someone is serious. Most childish 28 years old guy ever seen in my life yet u have opinion over others for their attitude. 

Edited by I'm Connor By Cyberlife
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, I'm Connor By Cyberlife said:

 

Act like a mature person for once in ur life. I never hide my identity, even sweets send me nabs in my skype for free help. 

Really u must learn how to act a mature when someone is serious

No matters your relashionship with other members on skype.. You got ban before 1 month for bad behaviour.. Stop creating new accounts please... Get a life..

Edited by 'Baggos'
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, 'Baggos' said:

No matters your relashionship with members on skype.. You got ban before 1 month for bad behaviour.. Stop creating new accounts please... Get a life..

 

Says get life, spend all day in maxcheaters. Seem legit.

True but there is no rule that says if u get banned for bad behaviour ur new accs will get ban too. So this ban is not allowed from rules side. I wait for maxtor to respond

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, I'm Connor By Cyberlife said:

 

True but there is no rule that says if u get banned for bad behaviour ur new accs will get ban too. So this ban is not allowed from rules side. I wait for maxtor to respond

What? Your behaviour contains with your personality.. If you change account, your behaviour will be change? No.. So, as YOU, you're ban with all your old/future accounts... 

No need to explain something more here..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, 'Baggos' said:

our behaviour contains with your personality.. If you change account, your behaviour will be change? No.. So, as YOU, you're ban with all your old/future accounts... 

No need to explain something more here..

 

True no matter if you're moderator or no you're always a failure who tell others to get a life. Relax buddy i know you more than 2 years. I'm the only person in the forum who know what type of person you're no need to meet you in real life.

Also get out of my topic, i wait for maxtor to respond, no troll mods like you who haven't accomplish  anything in their life yet tell others to get a life. Try read some budism instead of hear to damn greek fail music and eat all day and u might realise what a bad personality u have. Now out of my topic

 

Εβαλε και τη σημαιουλα να θρηνησει αχ0χα0χα0 ταχα μου, απατεωνα του διαδικτυου, ψευτικε. 

Edited by I'm Connor By Cyberlife
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, I'm Connor By Cyberlife said:

 

True no matter if you're moderator or no you're always a failure who tell others to get a life. Relax buddy i know you more than 2 years. I'm the only person in the forum who know what type of person you're no need to meet you in real life.

Also get out of my topic, i wait for maxtor to respond, no troll mods like you who haven't accomplish  anything in their life yet tell others to get a life. Try read some budism instead of hear to damn greek fail music and eat all day and u might realise what a bad personality u have. Now out of my topic

Imagine all members to talk like you do now.. That's why your behaviour gave you ban..

Anyway.. I wanted just to answer to your question.. I did it. 

Have a nice day..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hello there, i agree with this guy, unban one of his 10 banned accounts ........................................................

Link to comment
Share on other sites

my opinion on this ( not that it matters )

if he didn't commit some major crime like stealing, scamming etc and his only fault was flame and spam then you don't not unban him but let him make new accounts.

don't forget that the whole point of "jails" and in general punishment is to reform.

if he was bad,

he got banned and after that he was not bad

it means that it worked and he is better now( positive score indicates that but it's very easy to get it these days )

on the other hand, if he has been banned many times ( 10 mentioned above ) then it means that he cant be reformed and we need the "death penalty".

not suggesting any one of those , just giving you an outsiders perspective :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, SQL Developer said:

Hello there, i agree with this guy, unban one of his 10 banned accounts ........................................................

 

Ok clown crawl back to your cave. All my acc were banned because of spam, there is no rule that says if u spam and get banned u will get ban in new acc again + i didnt spam or trashtalk to anyone i just got banned for no reason.

 

59 minutes ago, SillverShadow said:

my opinion on this ( not that it matters )

if he didn't commit some major crime like stealing, scamming etc and his only fault was flame and spam then you don't not unban him but let him make new accounts.

don't forget that the whole point of "jails" and in general punishment is to reform.

if he was bad,

he got banned and after that he was not bad

it means that it worked and he is better now( positive score indicates that but it's very easy to get it these days )

on the other hand, if he has been banned many times ( 10 mentioned above ) then it means that he cant be reformed and we need the "death penalty".

not suggesting any one of those , just giving you an outsiders perspective :)

 

The only "bad" comment i wrote since i joined is "crawl back to your cave" to someone. This ban is really personal and u can see it by the fact that the guy deleted my topic instantly. I still wait for maxtor to unban me and punish whoever did that. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, SillverShadow said:

could it be coz of the lie?
i mean you said i'm batman but they may have found out that you are not!?!

Didn't think of that.

Here's your reason mate.

5 hours ago, I'm Connor By Cyberlife said:

@Maxtor 

 

I didn't do anything bad, i didn't flame, i didn't spam. All of sudden my account yesterday got banned with +3 feedback and my topic also deleted. 

Who did this and why? Who give you the right to ban whoever you like? 

 

What the fuck maxtor? Your staff ban whoever they dont like? Justice and MeVsYou werent like that

 

I really demand unban and my topic ban how it was i won't even negotiate. 

https://maxcheaters.com/profile/216199-imbatman/

You didn't do anything?

You're accessdenied. In case you don't remember banned kinda recently and not only to one account.

You know what's funny? I was thinking to rename your account ImBatman to "iWillNotMakeMoreAccounts" in case you see that and make it reality, but then you would be banned and trolled at the same time and i was afraid that you couldn't handle that.

5 hours ago, I'm Connor By Cyberlife said:

Seriously i dont know who banned me but i won't even stop until maxtor take an action. Nobody has the right to ban people for no reason. I didn't scam, i didn't flame anyone i had good feedback and all of sudden banned. 

 

And i love how the loser who banned me deleted my topic instantly like this is personal rolf

Hello, i'm that loser you mentioned. And btw, you demand unban?

There is a reason your accounts are getting banned meaning you don't have the right to demand anything.

At least when you make a new account keep a low profile, mind your own business, don't make it too obvious it's you and don't say that you're not AccessDenied, your second profile named ServerSins which everyone knows its you used the same IP with ImBatman's account. And btw i banned that too.

5 hours ago, I'm Connor By Cyberlife said:

 

Says get life, spend all day in maxcheaters. Seem legit.

True but there is no rule that says if u get banned for bad behaviour ur new accs will get ban too. So this ban is not allowed from rules side. I wait for maxtor to respond

So you're saying that within a month you became a better person cuz u got banned in maxcheaters right?

If yes i can keep ban you, you may become the best person EUNE one day.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Im not hate u accessdenied, but if you get 10 bans why u want unban new acc ? Try act as guy and not like Kid 

Edited by AchYlek
  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share



×
×
  • Create New...

AdBlock Extension Detected!

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our members.

Please disable AdBlock browser extension first, to be able to use our community.

I've Disabled AdBlock