V Interface Full Functions Cracked

thanks for share, i'll try it.

I wanted to ask if there is any "hidden" shortcut to fast-delete items or anything similar? i used another interface and by mistake deleted my weapon with ctrl+alt+click

• 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, zFarM said:

@Iordanov my sysmsg in this interface is useless because it does not let my stuff appear on the screen, any solution?

But instead for that you can see olympiad dmg dealt and fight end but fight timer is sht in this version its bugged and dont ahow time often or starts to show to early. 

46 minutes ago, dpxxxHD said:

But instead for that you can see olympiad dmg dealt and fight end but fight timer is sht in this version its bugged and dont ahow time often or starts to show to early. 

like we said before do not blame the topic creator but blame the person who released that version and sold to many people u can blame him ^_^ 

6 hours ago, Celestine said:

like we said before do not blame the topic creator but blame the person who released that version and sold to many people u can blame him ^_^ 

i dont blame anyone gj for creator and gj for man who shared this

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, kavvadi said:

Is the farmAI working?

Yes , not perfect but its working.

On 9/30/2018 at 6:49 PM, n3str1x said:

how to use and install?

Just put these files to your Lineage2 folder.

ive been having some problems with the auto targetting, so im using this interface on the MA and the other with spam skills on nukers but at the beginning it gets targets "normally", i mean from a bit far away too, but then it starts working like "next target" only and starts targetting only the ones very near him, any idea why?