Jump to content

Share V Interface Full Functions Cracked


Recommended Posts

  • 3 weeks later...

in file d3c .dll antivirus detected much viruses trojan how?

this file is extremely dangerous, 

why are there so many viruses and what this file is responsible for?

Edited by diehard24
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, diehard24 said:

in file d3c .dll antivirus detected much viruses trojan how?

this file is extremely dangerous, 

why are there so many viruses and what this file is responsible for?

nothing to be afraid, but ofcs use it with your own risk.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Information: for people who saying it's not working on some protected servers it's not our fault we shared something that is working on most servers and we wont make any bypasses enjoy with what we shared for the community

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, temple13 said:

 

about d3c.dll ask elfen and vincent to many people using this interface nobody had a problem even me

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, temple13 said:

@Celestine And why the file is encrypt like this?

 

And some string inside with the words "DCRACKED BY XIMO"

 

Who's XIMO?

d3c test.jpg

 

i have no idea d3c.dll file is not by jordan or me when we bought interface from Elfen it was inside as it is now i dont know who is XIMO asking Elfen will solve your question also d3c.dll is from Elfen patch, it was bypass and worked a while ago, now its kinda useless, so just delete that DLL and good to go

 

main page edited added information about d3c.dll file 

Edited by Celestine
Link to comment
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, Celestine said:

 

i have no idea d3c.dll file is not by jordan or me when we bought interface from Elfen it was inside as it is now i dont know who is XIMO asking Elfen will solve your question also d3c.dll is from Elfen patch, it was bypass and worked a while ago, now its kinda useless, so just delete that DLL and good to go

 

main page edited added information about d3c.dll file 

So I can delete d3c.dll and the interface must work with all fuctions?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, temple13 said:

So I can delete d3c.dll and the interface must work with all fuctions?

 

yes

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Celestine said:

 

it works everywhere u have nothing to afraid or to worry we never shared any suspicius file on this community and we wont ever share anything releated to a virus people wanted use interfaces we gave them what we created for the clan that we are playing with 

Is working on the server that I play, but the farm bot really sucks... but anyways thanks!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, temple13 said:

Is working on the server that I play, but the farm bot really sucks... but anyways thanks!

 

farm bot is not made by us so ofcourse there will be issues which we cannot do anything against those issues what creator sold we shared it for people :)

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...

AdBlock Extension Detected!

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our members.

Please disable AdBlock browser extension first, to be able to use our community.

I've Disbaled AdBlock