[RESPECT]Fire In Greece

'Baggos'

13 years old girl jumped while he burned.. 26 bodies, including those of small children, huddled together, some of them hugging. Families with 6-7 years old kids burned.. Things that a brain can't handle..

I'm 27 years old, and I cried as kid more for the fate of 26 bodies.. Entire family huddled together.. We can't imagine the feeling when you see your family, your baby in flames..

I'm pray for all missing people but more for the 2 little girls.. I wish that they are alive.. But..... 

Firefighters are the real heroes as the volunteers who gave them their houses, clothes, money, food... We haven't many money but we have the biggest heart in the planet..

Καλό παράδεισο στους γονείς και στα παιδάκια, που φύγανε τόσο άδικα..

• Like 1

22 hours ago, sepultribe said:

You don't have to cry, you can stay neutral at least. But I understand you in a way, laughing to cope with the sad reality is something I have done too in the past, it's just the way some people's "internal" mechanism works, to protect them from being completely devastated.

My point was it can't be the least funny, when you heard a 13 year old girl jumped off a cliff and died, or saw some small childrens' faces that are missing. I don't feel empathy for the whole world either, most people don't deserve it.

okay now you're coming more from home :D . I Like This Quote.  Ge Ge . Life Is Harsh But it Will Always Be Only Better and Better. Everybody wants happiness no1 wants pain , but you can't make a Rainbow without a lil' Rain. 

Edited by Inhabited

5 hours ago, xxdem said:

there would be no good if there was no evil..

This Is The Good In The Evil . And The Evil In The Good. 

So...there's more Bad shit in the good shit than good shit in the bad shit. What we shitting about here?

Or the good shit îs more powerful or Bigger )) So there.s a less quantity needed to keep the Bad shit balanced .... The good shit also cant be only good cause YOU need a lil bit of spice in it , there's in need of a Bigger MASS of Bad shit in it... Pfew it started smell like , in it ? ))). 

1795423_703580173025491_1657956045_o.thumb.jpg.9c72f5af048f1067f1c55ae97cd850b9.jpg

I've read somewhere that the points of fire was more than 10 and was man-made.

the town was harboring the 8 turks providing asylum (while turkey keeps 2 Greek soldiers illegaly for 150 days)

the police cleared the roads so they can escape the 8 turks so they lead the people to the sea instead of using roads to escape with their cars.

I have to many questions one of them is why the NATO did not let us to take actions as Panos Kamenos said in CNN.

Why we had no protection firefighters vehicles as always

Why we didnt accept air-help from others and why we even rejected some of them.

Edited by Nightw0lf

12 minutes ago, Nightw0lf said:

I've read somewhere that the points of fire was more than 10 and was man-made.

the town was harboring the 8 turks providing asylum (while turkey keeps 2 Greek soldiers illegaly for 150 days)

the police cleared the roads so they can escape the 8 turks so they lead the people to the sea instead of using roads to escape with their cars.

I have to many questions one of them is why the NATO did not let us to take actions as Panos Kamenos said in CNN.

Why we had no protection firefighters vehicles as always

Why we didnt accept air-help from others and why we even rejected some of them.

if you start askin' these question then u start askin' again if it was a made up thing or not  ))). And if you acknowledge  that , it is like that , you got all the answers aswell. 

Edited by Inhabited

dont laugh with this tragedy guys. innocent people & kids died there i was traveled yesterday to help them in "RAFINA" i see everywhere what fires can do. everything black and destroyed............