[L2J] PlayINERA - Resurgence

PlayINERA

Greetings MXC community.

I thought I'd take some time to try to sway those sitting on the fence about INERA. It's not an easy transition to make, that is to try a new world that is somewhat unfamiliar. At the heart we are Lineage 2, but on the surface we are so much more. INERA is proud to bring many of the old players from retail back to this wonderful game. Not with fancy promises, or fake engines, no lies, no boosted counters or false promises, just plain old simple good development work.

We love designing and developing this game. Our team is very pleased with our work this year and for those wondering whether to play or not, just try it. If it's not for you, that's okay. But a lot of clans and players have selected us for good reason. There are very few places left that care about the game's well being.

It's a pleasure to have been acquainted with everyone.

See you in game.

INERA GOES LIVE TODAY.

R1uc4tT.jpg

Edited by PlayINERA
  • Upvote 1

wish you good luck project seems very interesting and something new for me personally on 2018 my friends will give a shot to try it from me you have like two Internet Caffes with people who gonna try your project keep up the good work @PlayINERA

17 hours ago, Celestine said:

wish you good luck project seems very interesting and something new for me personally on 2018 my friends will give a shot to try it from me you have like two Internet Caffes with people who gonna try your project keep up the good work @PlayINERA

Thank you for the kind words.

Please move our thread to live.

INERA is ONLINE

1 minute ago, PlayINERA said:

Thank you for the kind words.

Please move our thread to live.

INERA is ONLINE

Done Good luck!

2 minutes ago, Doomus said:

Why wont add rune exp revita pops also buy as adena?  forcing ppl to donate to get prerium....  its 2k2018 alrdy

I dont understand were not forcing anything. Revita pops are in the parchment shop xp and sp runes too. You can also buy premiums with adena because theyre tradeable. The boost packs you speak of are also tradeable for adena. Basically if you are good you can obtain anything a donator can. I would appreciate you to understand a concept before rushing to review it incorrectly

3 minutes ago, Doomus said:

Vote 6 days for 5 hours rune exp?  so legit...

Events give parchments and they run on a 2 hour cycle again you are extremely misinformed unfortunately this will be my last response. Inera is not for everyone I am sure you will find a server you like one day. Good luck.

Edited by PlayINERA

"Events give parchments and they run on a 2 hour cycle" event dosent work... chess event is bugged... Some bots alrdy reached 3rd class... why admins wont ban them? did u pay the "TEMPEST" clan <--- FAKE  or did they pay to you so u wont ban them?

+ where is all those clans that will join the server?  saw only tempest what is 100% fake 

Your obsession with Inera is fascinating. No we didnt pay zkb or any clans. No our events are not broken they start today feel free to watch on twitch. We have the most advanced event engine out there mostly because we take the time to innovate and code things well.

Lastly I do rounds daily and ban players all the time. Thank you for the awesome comments lol

giphy.gif

Edited by PlayINERA

no hate, but streaming giran where are 20 off shop and 0 active ppl is not good idea :/ 

i liked your server features, but newdays community wont join