Jump to content

EN how things are going here


Fanky
 Share

Recommended Posts

42 minutes ago, Maxtor said:

Any veteran wants comeback?

how things are going on here?

would like to have a chat with you after seven(?) or so years.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Fanky said:

how things are going on here?

would like to have a chat with you after seven(?) or so years.

 

since worldwide lockdown, a lot of community is coming back to play L2. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

Some of you who were once on staff, the reasons why you are no longer on the staff is because they were not active, some did nothing, some of you have negative behavior, some abused their access, others lost their enthusiasm etc..

Νik's mistake is not that he put people on the staff.. is that it doesn't demote those who are not appropriate for being staffers. 

I tell him to do it almost every day, i don't think it's wrong to make a promotions but to keep these people who doesnt care about this forum.

Now about the "4 Globals lol" tell us who you think is random from the 4 globals we can talk about it!

Edited by • Punisher •
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, • Punisher • said:

 

Some of you who were once on staff, the reasons why you are no longer on the staff is because they were not active, some did nothing, some of you have negative behavior, some abused their access, others lost their enthusiasm etc..

Νik's mistake is not that he put people on the staff.. is that it doesn't demote those who are not appropriate for being staffers. 

I tell him to do it almost every day, i don't think it's wrong to make a promotions but to keep these people who doesnt care about this forum.

Now about the "4 Globals lol" tell us who you think is randoms about us we can speak about it!

Hello,

I would like to ask you to tell me your original name when you joined so I would probably remember who you are.

 

First of all,regarding me and Chris you trully know nothing about our contribution here,no offense.

 

Justice's point is that a forum cant actually survive with such low popularity (every section that used to be popular is dead since years(e.g exploits,bots,l2j)) beacause people lost motivation(if they got any).

 

I didn't come here to harass you nor the rest of the staff,

but sincerely,as a guy who used to spent a lot of my free time browsing this forum[couple of years ago] sharing,expanding,expanding my knowledge and after all,moderating it,

I can assure you that something has gone wrong the last years.

Edited by Fanky
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I am Dragic and want to let you know that I know your contribution as for all those who have been on the staff for the last 10 years + I remember you since you report topics that need to be locked before you become a gold member! You probably don't know about my contribution to this forum if you would like to ask Nik to tell you about it. I find it offensive to say "4 globals lol" at the time i got promoted

Edited by • Punisher •
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, • Punisher • said:

I am Dragic and ι want to let you know that I know your contribution as for all those who have been on the staff for the last 10 years + you probably don't know about my contribution to this forum if you would like to ask Nik to tell you about it. I find it offensive to say "4 globals lol" at the time i got promoted

hmm,

first of all i really didnt know that you just got promoted,congratulations :D

 

it has nothing to do about you,dude.

chill :D

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm just telling you how i got it! I am a person who always expresses my opinion and speaks straight when something disturbs me is not personal !

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  

4 hours ago, Maxtor said:

Any veteran wants comeback?

that's interesting.

 

3 hours ago, • Punisher • said:

 

Some of you who were once on staff, the reasons why you are no longer on the staff is because they were not active, some did nothing, some of you have negative behavior, some abused their access, others lost their enthusiasm etc..

Νik's mistake is not that he put people on the staff.. is that it doesn't demote those who are not appropriate for being staffers. 

I tell him to do it almost every day, i don't think it's wrong to make a promotions but to keep these people who doesnt care about this forum.

Now about the "4 Globals lol" tell us who you think is random from the 4 globals we can talk about it!

Sorry sir but you're talking with me and Fanky. None of us abused their power . So?

 

3 hours ago, • Punisher • said:

I am Dragic and want to let you know that I know your contribution as for all those who have been on the staff for the last 10 years + I remember you since you report topics that need to be locked before you become a gold member! You probably don't know about my contribution to this forum if you would like to ask Nik to tell you about it. I find it offensive to say "4 globals lol" at the time i got promoted

 

I got nothing with you too. Just to be clear .

3 hours ago, Fanky said:

Hello,

I would like to ask you to tell me your original name when you joined so I would probably remember who you are.

 

First of all,regarding me and Chris you trully know nothing about our contribution here,no offense.

 

Justice's point is that a forum cant actually survive with such low popularity (every section that used to be popular is dead since years(e.g exploits,bots,l2j)) beacause people lost motivation(if they got any).

 

I didn't come here to harass you nor the rest of the staff,

but sincerely,as a guy who used to spent a lot of my free time browsing this forum[couple of years ago] sharing,expanding,expanding my knowledge and after all,moderating it,

I can assure you that something has gone wrong the last years.

 

true

Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, Justice said:

  

that's interesting.

 

Sorry sir but you're talking with me and Fanky. None of us abused their power . So?

 

 

I got nothing with you too. Just to be clear .

 

true

@Justice I never say something bad about you mate!

You are one of the most i respect here that i was saying to maxtor before some days we need guys like you in our staff..

I'm talking about everyone who has been on staff last years most of them did a BIG nothing just using the mod for ads etc i think everyone knows that... I can speak public here with proofs and names but people who saying the truth are bad so the only i can do is to tell @Maxtor almost everyday about who i think needs to be demoted and i hope one day @Maxtor will hear me.

 

 

Edited by • Punisher •
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, • Punisher • said:

@Justice I never say something bad about you mate!

You are one of the most i respect here that i was saying to maxtor before some days we need guys like you in our staff..

I'm talking about everyone who has been on staff last years most of them did a BIG nothing just using the mod for ads etc i think everyone knows that... I can speak public here with proofs and names but people who saying the truth are bad so the only i can do is to speaking to maxtor almost everyday about who i think needs to be demoted and i hope one day @Maxtor will hear me.

 

 

That's nick mate since 2005 :D You must find him when he is on mood.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

all we need is Universe to save the forum once again :happyforever:

 

On 3/28/2020 at 7:45 PM, Justice said:

hi there...

 

On 3/27/2020 at 10:29 PM, Fanky said:

any veteran around ? :D

hi hi !

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share




×
×
  • Create New...

AdBlock Extension Detected!

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our members.

Please disable AdBlock browser extension first, to be able to use our community.

I've Disbaled AdBlock