Maxbastards Wallpapers!

valerios

This is the simple'est wallpaper i have ever made for maxbastards, but i like this one the most. I made a lot of 'em in the past i just havent uploaded 'em. Here you go:

wallpaper2vl4.th.jpg

I hope you like it..

PS. My nick in game is hex1811 (i know its like hero1711, but the idea first came not from here).

Fixed the bug, the text is now in the center.

• 2 weeks later...

This is the simple'est wallpaper i have ever made for maxbastards, but i like this one the most. I made a lot of 'em in the past i just havent uploaded 'em. Here you go:

wallpaper2vl4.th.jpg

I hope you like it..

PS. My nick in game is hex1811 (i know its like hero1711, but the idea first came not from here).

one of the best wallpapers. Its simple usefull for desktops with a looot of icons :P

• 1 month later...

wallpaper2vl4.th.jpg

I hope you like it..

For this Is the Most Usefull For WhO have a Lot Icons (Like Me) xD ;D thnx for share.

Man those pics are with the basic photoshop styles that are already there... try less effects and styles.. I dont want to look like an ass.. but a few tips helped me alot when i was learning photoshop :)

Man those pics are with the basic photoshop styles that are already there... try less effects and styles.. I dont want to look like an ass.. but a few tips helped me alot when i was learning photoshop :)

Yes you're right!I don't know to use photoshop very good...If you have any tutorial send me it in pm!

Thank you!

Tell me what u need i will help :}

Here's a few of links to my crappy work you can look i'll tell you how its made and hwo you can make it:

Sigs: http://www.ipix.lt/gallery/358-Sig-ai/3194_evolution.gif

Its just something i do in my free time..

cccrisdead...LooooooooooooL...I love your Signature !!!

can you make 1 For me ? I'll be very gratefull.

If you can...I want 1 like your...but with the Insignia : Maxbastards.gr Member (Where you write : Evolution Member), and with : EkoIce (Where you write EDGIAS). Can you do it For me ? thnx In Advance ;D

I finished it.. 15minutes of work cant be too good... well here:

ekoicepb9.gif

I was 2 lazy to make any good animation.. dont use it if u dont want to.

**i changed color to atomic green.. if u dont like it i can send u .psd file u can modify it.